Indonesian woman dies after being swallowed whole by a python

lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

An Indonesian mother has died after being swallowed whole by a 23-foot-long python.

The woman, Wa Tiba, 54, went missing while tending to her vegetable garden near her village on Muna Island in Southeast Sulawesi province on Thursday, according to the village chief, Faris.

When her family went to look for her, they found only her belongings in the garden, including her sandals, a machete and a flashlight.

The village subsequently launched a search for her but were horrified to find the python with a severely bloated belly just 50 yards from the garden.

Faris said the villagers killed the snake and when they cut open its belly, they found the woman's body still intact wearing all her clothes.

Local police chief Hamka, who only has one name like many Indonesians, said: “Residents were suspicious the snake swallowed the victim, so they killed it, then carried it out of the garden.

“The snake’s belly was cut open and the body of the victim was found inside.”

Local villager Ayu Kartika said: "Everyone cried and was in shock. That poor woman. It looked like a horror movie. The people are terrified, afraid to go outside.”

Chris Irvine is Senior News Editor at Fox News. His Twitter can be found @chrisirvine86
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Well I know where I’m not moving. We have snakes but I haven’t seen one big enough to do that!
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
handy0318
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Yeah... that's insane. Scary to live in places where humans are not at the top of the food chain!
bluebunnybabe wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:29 pm Well I know where I’m not moving. We have snakes but I haven’t seen one big enough to do that!
CoCo_Couture
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Animals do what they do.
Tragic ass story tho
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:29 pm Well I know where I’m not moving. We have snakes but I haven’t seen one big enough to do that!
I can't even picture how that happened :shock:
CoCo_Couture
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

handy0318 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:33 pm Yeah... that's insane. Scary to live in places where humans are not at the top of the food chain!
Lol
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CoCo_Couture wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:34 pm Animals do what they do.
Tragic ass story tho
F***ing yikes.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

handy0318 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:33 pm Yeah... that's insane. Scary to live in places where humans are not at the top of the food chain!
:shock:
yippity
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Is it bad that I kinda want to see this? At least the intact, bloated snake with a human shaped bump..
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Absolutely BUT here is a
Graphic Content Video for you to watch, please don't quote me with the details, UGHHHHHHhttps://www.express.co.uk/news/world/97 ... si-Wa-Tiba
yippity wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:13 pm Is it bad that I kinda want to see this? At least the intact, bloated snake with a human shaped bump..
Locked Previous topicNext topic