A confession of a Dumbass

Anonymous 1

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:02 pm It was the fortnight that got me. LOL For some reason, that made me start giggling uncontrollably.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:56 pm
mcginnisc wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:44 pm I'm sorry... I should not be sitting here snickering, yet here we are.. LOL
I'm glad you are okay after all of that.
Snicker all you want, its totally deserved lol. Thank you
:lol: Im glad I could amuse
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:54 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:43 pm Well that's gonna f**k with your sinuses for a day or so. I've done the sparkling water out the nose thing. Not pleasant. (I wasn't a dumbass I just have a dick of a sister who made me laugh just as I was drinking.)
Lol. It really sucks.
On the bright side, if it was flavored you'll be smelling fruit all day.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

At least you will think twice next time about "inhaling" the food instead of chewing it, lol
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:04 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:54 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:43 pm Well that's gonna f**k with your sinuses for a day or so. I've done the sparkling water out the nose thing. Not pleasant. (I wasn't a dumbass I just have a dick of a sister who made me laugh just as I was drinking.)
Lol. It really sucks.
On the bright side, if it was flavored you'll be smelling fruit all day.
Blackberry citrus and yes it smells quiet fruity atm lol
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:08 pm At least you will think twice next time about "inhaling" the food instead of chewing it, lol
:lol:
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I've done far more stupid things. Glad you're still breathing and can laugh about it. 😅
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:31 pm I've done far more stupid things. Glad you're still breathing and can laugh about it. 😅
Ditto :lol:
Anonymous 3

Unread post

moral of the story -- don't be a greedy glutton
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That’s okay— we all do things that make us a “ dumbass” at least once in our lives!
I bet that was scary! 😳
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:37 pm Hello, my name is Dumbass, and I will give a short PSA based in third person.

Dumbass was hungry and wanted to snack on some chips.
Dumbass was eating haphazardly as she was shoveling the chips down her gullet as if she hadnt eaten in a fortnight.
Dumbass ended up swallowing a chip whole and it got stuck in her throat.
Panicking, with a chip lodged in her throat feeling like it was going to pierce its way through, Dumbass runs to the kitchen and grabs a can of sparkling water then opens it.
Without thinking things through, as panic people rarely do, Dumbass proceeds to pour said sparkling water straight down her mouth and nearly drowns herself in the process, with sparkly water coming out of her nose.
Dumbass is okay, but she learned a lesson that everyone could benefit from.
Dont be a Dumbass and chew your food!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

:lol:
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:59 pm moral of the story -- don't be a greedy glutton
Locked Previous topicNext topic