It doesn't bother me would it bother you?

Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

We both cook and clean pretty equally, unless the other cannot, then we will pull the weight of the home. For example, pulling a double shift, injured, sick, etc. We've never had an argument about it so I guess it works, lol.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm a SAHM...DH works from home and I homeschool. Since all four of us are home, we all do things in the house. I cannot, and absolutely will not homeschool, be the driver of kids, make all the meals, and do all of the cleaning on my own when all of us are here together day in and day out. We all make the mess, therefore, we all clean it up. Period. I'm not going to kill myself doing it all on my own. That is what works in our home.. Each family has to decide what works for them.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes, we have a partnership. I do bed time, he does bath time. He does laundry, I load the dishwasher etc. I am off in the summer so I do more then inside but he takes care of the outside so it still balances.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:00 pm I have been a sahm for almost 9 years so I did all the housework and cooking, errands, bill paying etc. I just recently went back to work a few months ago and have been averaging about 32 hours a week. I still do all the cleaning and cooking except for the chores my daughter does. It doesn't bother me at all as I prefer to do most things because I have high standards. My sister was saying that half the responsibility should go to my husband. If you and your husband or spouse both work do you share the housework and cleaning or does one do more than the other?
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’ve always worked and I’ve always done all of the cooking and cleaning. My husband has always worked more than I do and if he actually has time to do something around the house, there’s always some type maintenance or project that needs to be done. I prefer doing the cleaning the way I like it done.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Deleted User 670

Unread post

It would bother me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic