Would you not send your kid to a friend's house anymore

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

if they thought it was haunted? My seven and eight year old sons' good friend has stopped coming over (the boys still go to his house and he'll join us for a trip to the park or movies) because he thinks our house is haunted. It's not so much that he doesn't want to come anymore as much as it is that his mom won't let him because she doesn't like him coming home scared.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I wouldn't force my kid to go over there if he was afraid of something.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Is your house haunted?
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:36 pm Is your house haunted?
Who knows. Does weird stuff happen sometimes? Sure, but it's an old house, sometimes things creak and settle. I am a spiritual person, but I don't blame every noise on a ghost, I usually think that things have a practical explanation and even if we can't figure out what that explanation is, as long as it isn't hurting us, we should just let it be.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If they didn't want to go then I wouldn't force them.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I wouldn’t make them go to a friend’s house if it made them uncomfortable.

If I believed their fears were unfounded, I’d talk them through it and hope they could eventually get past it.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Considering I don't believe in ghosts, it wouldn't matter to me unless it mattered to them.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

We would talk about it, but it would be my kid's decision at the end of the day. My kid would be the one wanting to do evp sessions and take pics to try to find orbs, though.
CMrefugee
Donated
Donated
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

If my children were returning to our house all freaked out after visiting yours, they would no longer visit your house.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

IF something is happening that scares my kid, he would never go to your house again
Locked Previous topicNext topic