What is something that is particular to your area that can't be found in stores in other places.

Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

One of the things here is Big Red soda. I have never seen it outside of Texas. It might be somewhere but not in Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana, North Carolina, Alaska, Washington, Minnesota, or any other place I have been.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Years ago I saw Big Red Soda in Indiana but no longer.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Moxie soda is found here. I've never seen it anywhere else.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Cheerwine. It's a cherry flavored soda. It's made in NC and sold mostly in the Southeastern states.
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:27 pm Cheerwine. It's a cherry flavored soda. It's made in NC and sold mostly in the Southeastern states.
I completely forgot to have some of that while I was in NC. Damn. Have to remember this summer.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Shaken1976 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:32 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:27 pm Cheerwine. It's a cherry flavored soda. It's made in NC and sold mostly in the Southeastern states.
I completely forgot to have some of that while I was in NC. Damn. Have to remember this summer.
It's my kid's favorite soda because it's cherry flavored and has caffeine!!
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Conecuh sausage, Wickles, White BBQ sauce, Alaga Syrup, Golden Eagle syrup, 5oaks pepper jelly.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Kringle is big here. I think I’ve seen them before we moved up here, but it’s not as popular.

And New Glarus beer.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I've seen that here in Oregon.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Shaken1976 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:18 pm One of the things here is Big Red soda. I have never seen it outside of Texas. It might be somewhere but not in Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana, North Carolina, Alaska, Washington, Minnesota, or any other place I have been.
I tried one of those a couple months ago. One of my "kids" who's from Texas. Her parents gave it to them for an Xmas gift. Tastes like cotton candy.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic