Jeanine Pirro is off the air at Fox News one week after Islamophobic comments

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites.

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
User avatar
Mother_of_Dragons
Regent
Regent
Posts: 4392
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 1:23 pm

Unread post Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:53 pm

The network said at the time that the views Pirro expressed "do not reflect those of the network and we have addressed the matter with her directly" — but declined to say if she was being sanctioned in any way.
Several advertisers subsequently distanced themselves from Pirro's weekly show, called "Justice."
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/16/media/je ... index.html
msb64
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1911
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 5:08 pm

Unread post Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:58 pm

"They don't come back the same."
User avatar
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1535
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:59 pm

Unread post Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:19 am

Meh. Do you just sit all day long and post as many biased articles as you can find? It really looks manic and desperate. Just saying.
User avatar
Mother_of_Dragons
Regent
Regent
Posts: 4392
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 1:23 pm

Unread post Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:21 am

Looks like we have a Pirro fan.

Sorry for your loss
User avatar
Mother_of_Dragons
Regent
Regent
Posts: 4392
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 1:23 pm

Unread post Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:26 am

‘Even Fox News is afraid of the Fox News audience’: Watchdog explains why Jeanine Pirro has not been fired

“Here’s what should really scare people: Fox News *can’t* hold their hosts accountable even if they wanted to,” Carusone explained. “Their audience would turn on them. Fast. So they play these games.”

“Basically even Fox News is afraid of the Fox News audience these days,” he added.
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/even-f ... not-fired/
User avatar
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1535
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:59 pm

Unread post Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:29 am

Mother_of_Dragons wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:21 am
Looks like we have a Pirro fan.

Sorry for your loss
I actually don't really follow her. I used to like her on the show she did as a judge. I just notice or have noticed that when I come to this forum there is one article after another after another after another (see what I'm saying?) posted by you. Everyone gets it. It's overkill.
User avatar
Mother_of_Dragons
Regent
Regent
Posts: 4392
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 1:23 pm

Unread post Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:30 am

HanSolo wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:29 am
Mother_of_Dragons wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:21 am
Looks like we have a Pirro fan.

Sorry for your loss
I actually don't really follow her. I used to like her on the show she did as a judge. I just notice or have noticed that when I come to this forum there is one article after another after another after another (see what I'm saying?) posted by you. Everyone gets it. It's overkill.
That's nice.
Lemons
Regent
Regent
Posts: 3554
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 11:22 pm

Unread post Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:34 am

HanSolo wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:29 am
Mother_of_Dragons wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:21 am
Looks like we have a Pirro fan.

Sorry for your loss
I actually don't really follow her. I used to like her on the show she did as a judge. I just notice or have noticed that when I come to this forum there is one article after another after another after another (see what I'm saying?) posted by you. Everyone gets it. It's overkill.
You’ve got some favorites yourself. How many AOC articles can a handful of you post anyway?
User avatar
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1535
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:59 pm

Unread post Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:40 am

Lemons wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:34 am
HanSolo wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:29 am
Mother_of_Dragons wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:21 am
Looks like we have a Pirro fan.

Sorry for your loss
I actually don't really follow her. I used to like her on the show she did as a judge. I just notice or have noticed that when I come to this forum there is one article after another after another after another (see what I'm saying?) posted by you. Everyone gets it. It's overkill.
You’ve got some favorites yourself. How many AOC articles can a handful of you post anyway?
What?
Lemons
Regent
Regent
Posts: 3554
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 11:22 pm

Unread post Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:17 am

HanSolo wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:40 am
Lemons wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:34 am
HanSolo wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:29 am


I actually don't really follow her. I used to like her on the show she did as a judge. I just notice or have noticed that when I come to this forum there is one article after another after another after another (see what I'm saying?) posted by you. Everyone gets it. It's overkill.
You’ve got some favorites yourself. How many AOC articles can a handful of you post anyway?
What?
You’re criticizing her for “overkill” when there are a lot of posts about the same thing. For example, every time AOC sneezes someone posts about it. Billie Joe posts excessive democratic conspiracy stories from Patriots R Us like a crazy person. That’s overkill.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic