Meghan McCain tells Trump “No one will ever love you like they loved my father” in response to tweet bashing John McCain

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:19 pm I wonder if she really realizes how many people actually disliked her father and it really had nothing to do with Trump.
He was a politician. Of course people disliked him. But the vile hatred and crossing the line violent responses to anything McCain from the alt right didn't start happening until Trump.

Trump is still ranting at his rallies about McCain's vote on healthcare repeal. Trump actually said, with a straight face, that if McCain had voted for healthcare repeal we would have save 1 trillion dollars and we would have excellent healthcare right now. ??????? WTF?

McCain's gone now. Is something stopping Trump from re-initiating this wonderful repeal that will save us a trillion dollars and give us all great healthcare? And I'm talking about Trump working with congress on this before anyone tries to excuse him.
Locked Previous topicNext topic