Peasant

Unread post

Yes; not a lot ...

The dreams can be considered enjoyable
Lissa0985
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:03 am Almost every night. And most are sexual.

I haven't seen him in about 20 years and have no real desire to.

It's weird.
I can relate, sister.

And yes; it’s weird
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't have an ex-husband. I have an ex-boyfriend that I have dreams about on a regular basis. We split amicably so there's really no bad blood between us. We just couldn't make it work. But my dreams always reflect my desire - which is to see him again face to face and just talk. Talk through the past. Talk through the present. Just talk.
Lissa0985
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:13 pm I don't have an ex-husband. I have an ex-boyfriend that I have dreams about on a regular basis. We split amicably so there's really no bad blood between us. We just couldn't make it work. But my dreams always reflect my desire - which is to see him again face to face and just talk. Talk through the past. Talk through the present. Just talk.
With me; he was my ex husband, we had a kid and he left me when he cheated with another woman (who was a close friend of mind)

Long Story ... we both were in our final year at BYU and he left me for my friend.

It’s been 12 years now, and he is still with that woman. While we get along; but, I still feel resentment over his affair. The only thing I can take satisfaction over it now is the fact, that this woman looks awful, don’t mean to sound vain, but I’m a lot better looking than she is ... she is fat and very nasty looking. My ex is good looking still, and deep down, I know that he wants me back but I don’t care ... I’ll just find satisfaction with my dreams to keep me in check. 😊
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Linda?
Locked Previous topicNext topic