JetBlue Passenger Ejected For Cursing At Baby

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Turkle wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:36 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:21 pm
Turkle wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:16 pm

I don't know how this discussion switched from the crying baby and the ejected passenger to the quote I use, there's a hospital in Montreal that has two floors set aside for those who have psychiatric issues, and it isn't exactly the mean streets there.

One floor has a security guard on it and the exit door is locked, but depending upon the patients, most can come and go freely.

The food is excellent.

There are other facilities on the island of Montreal that house people who have deeper psychiatric issues where the patients' movement is far more regulated.
I don't either. Some anon decided to quote your signature line, hijacking the post. I just saw the comment made and replied to it.

There are a lack of mental health facilities in the U.S. due to closures the last several years, and a large part of our homeless population is due to those closures.

Sorry to hijack your signature line too! It's definitely something interesting to ponder. :)
No worries about the signature line. It is an interesting topic, though, the lack of proper care for those who have psychiatric health issues.

Who is going to start a new topic - you or me? We should do it; others might benefit and we might learn something from others' experiences.

It's the the same thing in Montreal; there aren't enough beds for those who need care, and those who need care so often turn their backs on it.

Many are prescribed medication, but refuse to take it. It's a never-ending, vicious circle.

I found myself in the hospital quite by accident way back when. Both my parents had died suddenly, within two years of each other and at a relatively young age, and about two years later for some reason the police were at my residence. I don't remember why they were there.

I was and am an only child and had no family in Canada. (I later found a cousin who lives, guess where? Montreal! I found him online).

Anyway, a couple of days later, I opened my eyes and I was lying in a hospital bed in a Montreal hospital's psychiatric unit. I couldn't believe it!

Not only that, the first person I saw was a nurse who I knew - I recognized him from bus rides we both took and we used to chat.

I asked him why the hell I was in the ward and he replied, "Depression".

The cops obviously saw something that I was unaware of.

I was there for a couple of months and was released. Attended group, art therapy, had sessions with a psychiatrist, the whole kit and caboodle. I was not prescribed any medication.

Sadly, that was not to be my first visit, but those days are long behind me. :)
I'm so sorry for all of that loss at once and all of the issues after. You had to feel like your world was caving in. So happy for you that you came through successfully and its all in the past! ❤
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Turkle
Countess
Countess

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:25 pm She was an idiot for drinking that much before traveling. She deserved to be kicked off the flight for her bad behavior.
I agree with you.
"Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."
Anonymous 5

Unread post

She was so drunk she was slurring her words. She should have been kicked off.

A three year old is not a baby though.
Turkle
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:42 pm
Turkle wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:36 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:21 pm

I don't either. Some anon decided to quote your signature line, hijacking the post. I just saw the comment made and replied to it.

There are a lack of mental health facilities in the U.S. due to closures the last several years, and a large part of our homeless population is due to those closures.

Sorry to hijack your signature line too! It's definitely something interesting to ponder. :)
No worries about the signature line. It is an interesting topic, though, the lack of proper care for those who have psychiatric health issues.

Who is going to start a new topic - you or me? We should do it; others might benefit and we might learn something from others' experiences.

It's the the same thing in Montreal; there aren't enough beds for those who need care, and those who need care so often turn their backs on it.

Many are prescribed medication, but refuse to take it. It's a never-ending, vicious circle.

I found myself in the hospital quite by accident way back when. Both my parents had died suddenly, within two years of each other and at a relatively young age, and about two years later for some reason the police were at my residence. I don't remember why they were there.

I was and am an only child and had no family in Canada. (I later found a cousin who lives, guess where? Montreal! I found him online).

Anyway, a couple of days later, I opened my eyes and I was lying in a hospital bed in a Montreal hospital's psychiatric unit. I couldn't believe it!

Not only that, the first person I saw was a nurse who I knew - I recognized him from bus rides we both took and we used to chat.

I asked him why the hell I was in the ward and he replied, "Depression".

The cops obviously saw something that I was unaware of.

I was there for a couple of months and was released. Attended group, art therapy, had sessions with a psychiatrist, the whole kit and caboodle. I was not prescribed any medication.

Sadly, that was not to be my first visit, but those days are long behind me. :)
I'm so sorry for all of that loss at once and all of the issues after. You had to feel like your world was caving in. So happy for you that you came through successfully and its all in the past! ❤
Thanks so much for your kind words. I appreciate it.
"Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:58 am
MysticDreamer wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:42 am I think the guy may have been kicked off the plane for being to drunk, rather than cussing at the kid
Obviously you didn't open the article since you assumed it was a guy too .....it was a woman.
I was lazy this morning, but clearly I was talking about the ejected passenger, so it doesn't matter if it was male, female, or space alien.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So some chick drank herself stupid, made a spectacle of herself, cursed at people, then assaulted a airline worker. Yeah, this is all on her, she's an idiot and deserves whatever happens to her.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Am I the only one that thinks the use of the word ejected makes it sound like they kicked her out mid air lol. As for the crazy lady she deserved to be ejected maybe not mid air, but safely removed on the ground lol.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:42 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:04 am "Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."

um....some prisons only have Disney tv...hot meal might have franks/beans if they're lucky - otherwise it's instant potato and canned meat/veggie product -- YUM - not..or it could be a sparse pb&j........college education? what good is that going to do a lifer?
I worked at a prison. Those inmates got fed pretty damn good. And cable TV to watch, if they didn't act stupid. And, based off how many not making it on parole, many seem to prefer being locked up instead of living right on the outside. And they sure as hell don't better themselves while locked up.
My grandpa once had someone show up at his auto repair shop and threaten to vandalize the building unless he called the cops. He said he wanted to go back to prison where everything was provided for him that he could ever want.
It's a sad system.
Locked Previous topicNext topic