Am I missing something? Amazon related

mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Either this Amazon "store" is a total scam or I'm missing something....

https://www.amazon.com/s?i=merchant-ite ... L4TJU4XPEL

4oz bottle of essential oil $355

12 bath bombs $199

Salonpas patches $199

Phone headphone adapter $900

4 pack lip gloss $199

And on and on
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Sometimes things are bizarrely expensive, like one size or color of a shirt is $400 more than every other. People can charge whatever they want, if someone is dumb enough to pay it, that’s their problem. It’s not really a scam.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They are a 3rd party seller. They maintain their own information including prices and stock availability. While 3rd party sellers decide their own prices, this one seems to have an awfully high rating for such ridiculous prices. My first thought is when someone was updating they accidentally changed the prices.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My guess is that it's a scam. None of the pictures match product descriptions AND reviews
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Everything has the last digit duplicated, for example the coconut oil selling for 99.99 is usually 9.99 and the mouthwash that is 199.99 sells for 19.99. Probably just an inputting error.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:36 pm Everything has the last digit duplicated, for example the coconut oil selling for 99.99 is usually 9.99 and the mouthwash that is 199.99 sells for 19.99. Probably just an inputting error.
I hope you're right. I sent them a message. They have something I want and I'd gladly pay 19.99 for it but no way would I pay 199. They're good lollipops, but not that good.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

They're 3rd party vendors. I wish Amazon was a little more on the ball with these people.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

They are 3rd party vendors the Walmart online site has the same thing going on. It's very annoying.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Someone told me that things like this are usually out of stock situations. It’s easier for them to mark up the price enough that no one will buy it than to temporarily remove it.

The person I heard that from isn’t always the most reliable source of information, so I don’t know if it is true or not...
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:03 pm They are 3rd party vendors the Walmart online site has the same thing going on. It's very annoying.
I hate Walmart's website now! I used to order from there all the time because I hate going in there but now their website sucks.
Locked Previous topicNext topic