assigning a project right before Spring break

Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:45 pm
Lotus wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:43 pm Is this the son that handles pressure well?
I know you will come up with something clever but some guidance would have been really helpful.
Good luck!
It's my gifted son that dances and goes to the arts school. He handles pressure pretty well for an 11 year old little boy with a lot going on.
OK. then he's going to be fine. Inconvienced certainly. I do pay attention when we talk so I recall your children and their different dynamics.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The kids always have homework over breaks, I expect and plan for it.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:17 am
RedBottoms wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:45 pm
Lotus wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:43 pm Is this the son that handles pressure well?
I know you will come up with something clever but some guidance would have been really helpful.
Good luck!
It's my gifted son that dances and goes to the arts school. He handles pressure pretty well for an 11 year old little boy with a lot going on.
OK. then he's going to be fine. Inconvienced certainly. I do pay attention when we talk so I recall your children and their different dynamics.
oh no doubt he will be fine. Does not mean its cool though for his teacher to do that
Locked Previous topicNext topic