LuluJa
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:10 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:57 pm
Lunarprancer wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:50 pm
Why do you think she didn't feel it?
If she was dead upon the strike, she wouldn't have been coherent to feel herself being sucked in, or feel the stomach acids start to dissolve her. She wouldn't have known what happened.
It is unlikely she would be dead upon strike. Pythons have relatively small teeth, not large enough to kill someone in one strike. But, they are shaped like hooks so once they are in, you can't pull back out. Then the snake wraps and constricts so that the victim can no longer breathe out and they would die from ischemia. It would be fast, under a minute, but not immediate. The good news is a snake will monitor it's preys pulse until they are sure that the heart has stopped beating before they start to swallow their food, to ensure that the prey won't fight back, so the woman would not have experienced being swallowed.
Seriously? A snake monitors it’s prey’s pulse to make sure it’s dead before swallowing? Wow! Didn’t know that. Very interesting.
yippity
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:24 pm Absolutely BUT here is a
Graphic Content Video for you to watch, please don't quote me with the details, UGHHHHHHhttps://www.express.co.uk/news/world/97 ... si-Wa-Tiba
yippity wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:13 pm Is it bad that I kinda want to see this? At least the intact, bloated snake with a human shaped bump..
It wasn't that bad. The shape of the snake was quite disappointing. I once saw a frog with a snake like body and thought to myself "geez, what a weird looking frog." Then I realized the frog was being eaten alive by the snake. It just stared at me with his huge frog eyes, but there was nothing I could do. :(
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LuluJa wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:50 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:10 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:57 pm

If she was dead upon the strike, she wouldn't have been coherent to feel herself being sucked in, or feel the stomach acids start to dissolve her. She wouldn't have known what happened.
It is unlikely she would be dead upon strike. Pythons have relatively small teeth, not large enough to kill someone in one strike. But, they are shaped like hooks so once they are in, you can't pull back out. Then the snake wraps and constricts so that the victim can no longer breathe out and they would die from ischemia. It would be fast, under a minute, but not immediate. The good news is a snake will monitor it's preys pulse until they are sure that the heart has stopped beating before they start to swallow their food, to ensure that the prey won't fight back, so the woman would not have experienced being swallowed.
Seriously? A snake monitors it’s prey’s pulse to make sure it’s dead before swallowing? Wow! Didn’t know that. Very interesting.
Yes, while they are constricting they will feel for a heartbeat until it has stopped. The actual process of swallowing takes a pretty long time and they do not want their prey alive and fighting back during that.
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Hopefully she was dead long before being swallowed. How terrible!
i rise.....
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That village needs to get some big dogs for protection!!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Tinse wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:31 pm Snakes have to eat, too. :)
And probably losing it's normal food and habitat or it would never attack a person.
AliKat
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I can’t say for sure. But I think if I had a Machete I’d have won that battle.

That is so sad. And how traumatizing for the community.
AliKat
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

So the snake will eat the dogs and leave the humans alone? Like a sacrifice?
LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:55 am That village needs to get some big dogs for protection!!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:05 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:05 pm
bluebunnybabe wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:29 pm Well I know where I’m not moving. We have snakes but I haven’t seen one big enough to do that!
Don't move to florida
I lived in FL for ten years, never saw a snake. Lots of lizards and man sized roaches, but no snakes.
Man sized roaches...LMAO. I have this picture in my mind now ... Giant roach smoking a cigarette, walks into a diner, sits down and orders coffee...
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic