Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

WOW!
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I read "PIRANHA"! I was like WTf??? Thank goodness it was just a giant snake.
Fairymom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

What a horrible way to die. We have a lot of rattlesnakes here, and copperheads. I just had to call DNR to remove a rattlesnake from my porch last week. I dont mind non-venomous snakes as long as they are outside but these venomous ones can f**k off and die.
Zoegirlsmom
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I should not have watched that video. No Nope.... Hmmm bad idea.
handy0318
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

We have a 9 foot long ring tail boa.

He's silent and lightening fast. When he strikes his food, he immediately twists and squeezes. There is no time for the food to react. Generally, it's dead upon the strike, but if the strike doesn't kill it, the pressure from the constriction does.

I have no problems understanding how a python can kill a human being. The only surprise to me was that it was able to swallow her, but my husband, who is a bit of a herpetologist says that a 24 foot python can easily swallow a smaller human.
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:00 pm
eyes4ears wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:32 pm I cant image being that still ling enough for a snake to eat me.
Right? I'm not getting the logistics of that. A snake that big sneaks up on you? And it's able to grab you?
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Zoegirlsmom wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:34 pm I should not have watched that video. No Nope.... Hmmm bad idea.
You watched it? You are brave.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:31 pm I read "PIRANHA"! I was like WTf??? Thank goodness it was just a giant snake.
That would have been a big ass fish, lol.
nassivera
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

That’s terrifying!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

handy0318 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:58 pm We have a 9 foot long ring tail boa.

He's silent and lightening fast. When he strikes his food, he immediately twists and squeezes. There is no time for the food to react. Generally, it's dead upon the strike, but if the strike doesn't kill it, the pressure from the constriction does.

I have no problems understanding how a python can kill a human being. The only surprise to me was that it was able to swallow her, but my husband, who is a bit of a herpetologist says that a 24 foot python can easily swallow a smaller human.
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:00 pm
eyes4ears wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:32 pm I cant image being that still ling enough for a snake to eat me.
Right? I'm not getting the logistics of that. A snake that big sneaks up on you? And it's able to grab you?
Yikes! That poor lady. The good news is that she didn't know what hit her. Sounds like it would be fast and painless. Thank you for the info.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Tinse
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Snakes have to eat, too. :)
Locked Previous topicNext topic