Who was wrong

Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You were both wrong. You can go one day without a shower, and yeah he should have expressed he was looking for a save point in a less aggressive manner.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

He's a jerk and you are being dramatic.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

You started the negativity train when you decided to order him around like a child.
You are talking about him not expressing things well, but you could have expressed it better yourself.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

When my husband can't get to something as quickly as I want him to, I do it myself. As for name calling, people treat you how you allow them to treat you. You've apparently given him the impression that he can call you a dumbass without consequence. My husband's never had the luxury of a thought like that.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You lost me at dumbass. My ex would have had his head handed to him for that. That being said you probably need a new faucet if the pull valve is attached to it. I would have taken a quick bath and had him attend to the repair in the morning. Not something I want to do at 9 or 10 pm and usually I do things myself. Or take an evening bath and tell Mr cranky to watch the kids.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You both were wrong.

It’s almost 9 pm, nobody wants to be doing plumbing repairs that late when it is something that can wait.

He should have expressed himself better.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I'm not down with all these "you're both wrong" replies. In my marriage, we answer each other. Ignoring is not okay, it's beyond not okay to do it because of a video game. And for him to go off on you and and claim that you don't need a shower??? That's not a man who behaves like that. He's a child.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Allycally
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

It doesnt matter who is right or wrong...Personally I would have just done it myself or put the kids to sleep and then ask dh to listen for kids and went take a bath....
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:19 pm When my husband can't get to something as quickly as I want him to, I do it myself. As for name calling, people treat you how you allow them to treat you. You've apparently given him the impression that he can call you a dumbass without consequence. My husband's never had the luxury of a thought like that.
LOL "the luxury of a thought like that" ... That's awesome! Love it!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You could have taken a bath. If your kids cry are they going to melt?

I wouldn't start a major project like that at 9pm either, especially if the next day is a work day. If you're not a pro doing these repairs every day, it's going to take you a bit. You may need another part that you'll have to run out for.

It's not an urgent repair like a toilet being down or a broken pipe where there's water shooting everywhere.

He should not have called you that either. There was nothing that you said that should have prompted a "dumbass" to come out of his mouth. He seems to have been intentionally trying to hurt you.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic