noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:39 pm
noitsmebecky wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:36 pm
Victoriousmom wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:33 pm

My oldest son has wanted to dye his hair Orange. Orange? Yes. ORANGE

Thats a nope. Being mean comes easily. Sometimes I even cuss.
My son wants blue in his hair. I wasn’t allowed to dye my hair till high school and even then, I wasn’t allowed unnatural colors. I think I’ll let him do it for summer. We’ll re-evaluate keeping it when the school year starts.
He changed his mind two weeks later.
See, my son has light brown hair so I don’t think it’s going to look how he’s imagining it. Maybe we’ll just do the tips. I’m not bleaching it.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bookdragon1 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:29 pm

It'll grow out and we'll just cut the blue off in a couple months, but yeah... I was talked into it. *sigh*

My son wants blue in his hair. I wasn’t allowed to dye my hair till high school and even then, I wasn’t allowed unnatural colors. I think I’ll let him do it for summer. We’ll re-evaluate keeping it when the school year starts.
Not to be rude but I see some old rainbow dye jobs around here for what? People are bored and on assistance that's why.
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:41 pm

Not to be rude but I see some old rainbow dye jobs around here for what? People are bored and on assistance that's why.
Wait what? I have a lot of patients that have brightly colored hair. Some of them are gainfully employed, some aren’t. I don’t think much of kids doing it. If you can’t have crazy hair when you’re a kid, when the hell can you?
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
brandyblx
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:42 pm And I ain't got shit to do!

What are you guys doing?
Nothing really. Enjoying the quiet--my older kids got called in to work. Bryce (15) doesn't feel well, so he went to bed. Hubby worked graveyard last night so he is sleeping also. Only company I have right now is my cat, and he has been refusing to leave my side. He only becomes my furry butt-plug when he senses that I'm close to having a seizure. I hope he is wrong this time....but, somehow I doubt it. :roll:
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm so sorry. Hugs
flowerfunleah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

My dh ATE my leftover steak from the other night that I was saving that I was gonna use for my lunch today so I told him he owes me steak and we're going to Texas Roadhouse so we did with our 7yo and 3yo twins and you know what? It was SUPER pleasant! Normally when we take our kids out to eat by the end of it we're asking ourselves why we thought that was a good idea lol but this time it was SO nice! All the kids ate all of their dinner and then some, they sat, I actually ate MY dinner AND a salad instead of rushing through it.

Now I have steak leftover that I took home and I'm gonna eat it tomorrow.
Locked Previous topicNext topic