Princess Royal

Unread post

And I ain't got shit to do!

What are you guys doing?
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I have a date! We’re going to binge watch Family Guy and order in. Then in the morning I’ll go to work and when I get off we’re going to Philadelphia because he’s looking at a house to buy.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am finishing a bottle of Moscato. It's been one hell of a long week. I am debating about cracking the next bottle, but talking myself out of it!
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:49 pm I am finishing a bottle of Moscato. It's been one hell of a long week. I am debating about cracking the next bottle, but talking myself out of it!
Go for it!
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

DS is having a friend spend the night and we dyed his hair blue. I kinda hate it, but he really wanted blue hair for the summer.
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

noitsmebecky wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:46 pm I have a date! We’re going to binge watch Family Guy and order in. Then in the morning I’ll go to work and when I get off we’re going to Philadelphia because he’s looking at a house to buy.
Family Guy? How old are you?
Just Me
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Awwww. I’m kind of in the same boat. My 9 year old dd needed a good trim, and I love her hair. It took so long for her to grow hair as a baby. It’s always been past her shoulders and pin straight. Last summer she got it cut just a smidge past her shoulders. We compromised. She wanted more short and we agreed on the length. The other day she went a bit above her shoulders😭 what is it with most little girls wanting shorter hair?! She’s still beautiful, but man, I miss her long hair. She is in love with it, so that’s all that’s matters
Bookdragon1 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:51 pm DS is having a friend spend the night and we dyed his hair blue. I kinda hate it, but he really wanted blue hair for the summer.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:49 pm I am finishing a bottle of Moscato. It's been one hell of a long week. I am debating about cracking the next bottle, but talking myself out of it!
Meh too sweet. Break out the vodka!
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:54 pm
noitsmebecky wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:46 pm I have a date! We’re going to binge watch Family Guy and order in. Then in the morning I’ll go to work and when I get off we’re going to Philadelphia because he’s looking at a house to buy.
Family Guy? How old are you?

But we always watched it together in high school after parties. So now whenever we’re hanging out it’s one of our go-tos.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bookdragon1 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:51 pm DS is having a friend spend the night and we dyed his hair blue. I kinda hate it, but he really wanted blue hair for the summer.
Yeah I wouldn't do that. You are way cooler than this mom.
Locked Previous topicNext topic