This was always a topic that became controversial on cafemom lol

FromCM

Unread post

Teen S*x! How do you feel about it? Did you have S*x as a teen? Are you okay with your teens (or future teens) having S*x? Wil you provide condoms? Other birth control? How will you deal with teenage pregnancy if it were to happen?
RedBottoms

Unread post

A lot of teens are going to f**k. I just want them to use protection and with that I mean condoms double up with pull out and BCP or depo etc.

I would prefer they not sleep around a ton as that can damage a reputation and cause emotional issues-but sleeping with a boyfriend or girlfriend you are committed to is fine.

I will provide condoms.

If my sons got a girl pregnant I would encourage abortion or adoption and offer to pay for pregnancy related fees if they did adoption or the abortion. If she wanted to have it-then I would let her know what us as a family can provide as far as money and support and she can take it or leave it I suppose. My son would still finish school and go to college etc. I would not be a live in babysitter and watch the kid all the time nor would we be an ATM machine. But we can help some.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't want to think about it. Here's a bump.
mommeruchy
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I don’t think about this at all really. I live in a community in which premarital S*x is highly frowned upon and it doesn’t really happen.
Madmommy1
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

My boys are 15 and 18. The 18 year gets his own alcohol, so I am sure he can get condoms. 15 year does not have a serious girlfriend but when he does I will see that he is covered. Lol.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

FromCM wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:27 pm Teen S*x! How do you feel about it? Did you have S*x as a teen? Are you okay with your teens (or future teens) having S*x? Wil you provide condoms? Other birth control? How will you deal with teenage pregnancy if it were to happen?
I will never be okay with it but will never bury my head in the sand that it couldn't happen. My 1st 2 opted to wait but that isn't to say my next two will do the same. Yes, I provide them with condoms and teach them how to use them. Teenage pregnancy would not go over well in my house and they are more than aware of it. I would not make it easy for them but I wouldn't kick them out over it either. They would simply need to step up and be the parent.
RedBottoms

Unread post

My mom thinks I waited..................she was in a lot of denial methinks
Manic_Sinner
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I lost my virginity to my first husband at 15 and was with him for 6 years. I regret it. Imo I was too young even though I was mature for my age. I wouldn’t say I’m ok with my kids having S*x as teens but if they’re going to do it that’s their decision and something we’ve talked about. Yes, I’d provide birth control. I hope none of them get pregnant as teens or get someone pregnant but if so I’ll support whatever decision they make. I don’t believe in abortion but if they chose to keep the child I would help and take on the responsibility so they can finish school and be something in life.
I’m one of those regular weird people.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I will give mine birth control. My Mom absolutely made it seem like if we had S*x it would be the worse thing ever, like we'd be dirty whores or something. She ended up with a pregnant 15 year old because there's zero way she'd have signed up to get my sister birth control and since she likes to snoop probably would have found it if she got it other ways.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I will continue our family tradition of generations, just don’t think about your children having S*x. La dee da dee da.

Actually my current plan, raising the boys to be geeky gamers, which should prevent teen S*x until college, when they will look more attractive as due to their income potential.

My DD will be put on birth control to regulate her periods & help with acne by age 12.
If any male comes hanging around, I will have her older brothers come visit him and threaten him bodily harm as well.

Haha!
Locked Previous topicNext topic