Brazilian blowout?

Just Me
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Anyone ever had one? I’m contemplating getting one. I’m so over my extremely frizzy hair that takes so long to calm down
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What is it?
Just Me
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Professional hair straightening. Supposed to help with the frizz. Mine is awful. The humidity makes
It worse. I’m hoping someone has had it done to say it’s worth it.

https://brazilianblowout.com
Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:25 pmWhat is it?
Deleted User 172

Unread post

It only lasts about 6 weeks.
My hair is curly and I live in like 80%+ humidity all year long.
I use some great shampoo/conditioners and frizz ease and argan oil in my hair. It works great
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:37 pm It only lasts about 6 weeks.
I use some great shampoo/conditioners and frizz ease and argan oil in my hair. It works great
Well, what do you use and how do you use it?
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Just Me wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:29 pm Professional hair straightening. Supposed to help with the frizz. Mine is awful. The humidity makes

It didn't work for me. The only thing that has was finding the right shampoo/ conditioner and switching my hairdryer to one that works with my hair. Those two things have made a world of difference and I don't have much of an issue with frizz anymore.
CoCo_Couture
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Just Me wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:22 pm Anyone ever had one? I’m contemplating getting one. I’m so over my extremely frizzy hair that takes so long to calm down
Thats the only thing I get done to my natural hair (besides braids) Its bouncy, shinny and full.
Just Me
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

That sucks it didn’t work. I’ve tried so many shampoos and conditioners. My dh got me a chi hair dryer. It’s all just still a frizzy mess if I don’t tame it. Lol
bmw29 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:44 pm
Just Me wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:29 pm Professional hair straightening. Supposed to help with the frizz. Mine is awful. The humidity makes

It didn't work for me. The only thing that has was finding the right shampoo/ conditioner and switching my hairdryer to one that works with my hair. Those two things have made a world of difference and I don't have much of an issue with frizz anymore.
Just Me
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

How much do you pay for it and how long does it last? I’m worried it won’t work and I have a hard time spending money on me. Lol
CoCo_Couture wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:03 pm
Just Me wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:22 pm Anyone ever had one? I’m contemplating getting one. I’m so over my extremely frizzy hair that takes so long to calm down
Thats the only thing I get done to my natural hair (besides braids) Its bouncy, shinny and full.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:42 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:37 pm It only lasts about 6 weeks.
Well, what do you use and how do you use it?
Right now I'm using Not your Mothers brand shampoo and conditioner. Argan oil by Hask and John freida frizz ease.

Currently dying part of my hair purple or I'd show you my hair
Locked Previous topicNext topic