To Park or Not to Park...

Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

errr, we live in an apartment complex soooo it's whatever is closest, lol.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I live in a townhouse community. We have assigned parking spaces in front of our homes.
RedBottoms

Unread post

yippity wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:13 pm Do you park in your driveway or in the street?

Every single house in my neighborhood has a driveway that is utilized. My parent's neighborhood, however, is a different story. Each house has a driveway, yet every single person parks in the damn street. I've never seen an actual car in a driveway over there. I know it's silly, but it drives me nuts!!
team you. If you have a driveway and a garage or car port -you should use it. Street parking should only be something that you do for guests or in an emergency. It should not be your go to. It clogs up the streets and blocks driveways and mailboxes and can even make it harder to see kids running out into the street etc.
RedBottoms

Unread post

silverdawn99 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:47 pm I have a driveway but its small and hard to back out of with my big ass suburban
Did you not take that into consideration when purchasing the car and house?

When we bought this house I took into consideration wanting a driveway big enough to accommodate our cars plus when we have cars for our kids plus having room for guests. And we found a house with a very large yard you could park in along with a long driveway to park in.
Madwifa
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Funny I have the same thing where I live
We built a double driveway so every o e could be in the driveway but still dh will park his truck no far enough in so someone is on the street at most days lol
We have a lot of homes with cars in the street
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm always nervous when my car is in the street. I don't know why anyone with a choice would leave it out there for any knucklehead to run into. Makes no sense!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

In the driveway. HOA rules cars must be parked in driveway.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

yippity wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:13 pm Do you park in your driveway or in the street?

Every single house in my neighborhood has a driveway that is utilized. My parent's neighborhood, however, is a different story. Each house has a driveway, yet every single person parks in the damn street. I've never seen an actual car in a driveway over there. I know it's silly, but it drives me nuts!!
We park in the driveway. Our road really isn’t wide enough to park on.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I usually park in the driveway. If dh gets home before me he hogs it so he doesn’t have to move it in the morning so then I park in the street.
Momtolittleg
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I hate street parking if there’s a perfectly good driveway available.
Locked Previous topicNext topic