2 week notice

silverdawn99
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I started a job in may after relocating back to Kansas. I am CNA/CMA and the home i was working for is horrid. State has been out several times and staff is not welcoming to others and my orientation was staring at a computer screen for 8 hours watching youtube. The atmosphere is not good at all. So I found a job that is more family friendly and seems less stressful. I start in two weeks. So I am going to put my two weeks in. But how to do I word it? And if they ask why what do I say? I have never quit a job unless i am moving
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bump!
Deleted User 66

Unread post

Dear ××,

This is my notice of my final two weeks, beginning on June xx and ending on July ××. Thank you for the opportunity.
Anon

Unread post

If asked why just say it’s not a good fit.
Squirrelcat
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

SmurfyTime wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:14 pm Dear ××,

This is my notice of my final two weeks, beginning on June xx and ending on July ××. Thank you for the opportunity.
Something like this. Keep it short and to the point. They don’t need to know exact details about why you’re leaving.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SmurfyTime wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:14 pm Dear ××,

This.
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Just say you were offered a job that is closer to your home.
AnnOhn
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

You don’t owe them an explanation. If they ask then you just say it’s not a good fit for you.

Unread post

I did a quick Google search for my resignation letter a few years back.

Just be prepared for them to let you go immediately though. I've seen that happen a few times.
silverdawn99
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:57 pm I did a quick Google search for my resignation letter a few years back.

Just be prepared for them to let you go immediately though. I've seen that happen a few times.
If they do, i can start sooner but since its a nursing home they will have trouble filling it on short notice
Locked Previous topicNext topic