I may murder my husband

Midge1974
Villein
Villein

Unread post

If he doesn't stop F***ing snoring! It's 12:30 am and I can't sleep because it sounds like a freaking motorcycle is sleeping next to me. I have to get up at 6am. I need to sleep!
images (8).jpeg
images (8).jpeg (10.36 KiB) Viewed 499 times
Attachments
becauseim-not-exactlysure-ifthats-my-husband-snoring-next-to-me-3634325.png
Hold fast to dreams
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow.
-Langston Hughes -
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Mine does the same damn thing. Sometimes he stops breathing and I have to kick him back to life. BREATHE BOY!

I'm gonna kill mine too tho. He won't stop F***ing waking me up for S*x.
:-)

Unread post

Midge1974 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:30 am If he doesn't stop F***ing snoring! It's 12:30 am and I can't sleep because it sounds like a freaking motorcycle is sleeping next to me. I have to get up at 6am. I need to sleep! images (8).jpeg
The last time I woke up my husband because he was snoring, I shook him awake and the whole house started shaking! I woke him just in time to feel an earthquake! He said, "Thanks" because he thought I woke him up for the earthquake, and I just woke him to shut him up lol.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would close my husband's mouth and pinch his nose closed to get him to stop snoring. Worked pretty well, until the one time he woke up. OOPSY! He was none too happy. But I had warned the man many moons prior.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
anonforever
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I sleep with snorezilla.. Lol and a fan on facing the corner of a room year round. Problem solved exdept now I can't sleep when the power goes out but it's a trade off I can accept lol.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I understand.
DeleteAccount
Countess
Countess

Unread post

anonforever wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:36 am I sleep with snorezilla.. Lol and a fan on facing the corner of a room year round. Problem solved exdept now I can't sleep when the power goes out but it's a trade off I can accept lol.
We have an air purifier in our room, and I am so used to the sound that if the power is out it's too damn quiet! The sound is soothing somehow.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

This is the main reason my dh and I have separate rooms. I wasn’t sleeping at all bc of his snoring. I don’t resent him for me not sleeping anymore.
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That's the reason I'm up so darn early. Today is not day to sleep in. I just ordered some of those breath right strips for df. Does your husband snore a lot?
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AubreeGrace17 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:22 am That's the reason I'm up so darn early. Today is not day to sleep in. I just ordered some of those breath right strips for df. Does your husband snore a lot?
The strips did nothing for my husband. He might as well have stuck a bandaid on his nose. He was tested for sleep apnea and he doesn’t have it. He just snores like a freight train followed by a jet engine. I hope you have better luck with the strips.
Locked Previous topicNext topic