I may murder my husband

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My husband used to snore & stop breathing. I talked him into doing a sleep study for a cpap . The results were he was only getting 1 hour of deep sleep, which accounted for why he was so tired and grumpy during the day.

Once he got the cpap his whole life changed. He sleeps deeply at night so he is well rested during the day. His blood pressure went down to the point of not needing to take meds. He stopped snoring .
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If you jerk the pillow out from under his head and place it gently over his face it muffles the sound slightly. πŸ˜‰
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The breath right stripes work!
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: ↑Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:34 am My husband used to snore & stop breathing. I talked him into doing a sleep study for a cpap . The results were he was only getting 1 hour of deep sleep, which accounted for why he was so tired and grumpy during the day.

Once he got the cpap his whole life changed. He sleeps deeply at night so he is well rested during the day. His blood pressure went down to the point of not needing to take meds. He stopped snoring .
These machines are life (and marriage ) savers!
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Midge1974 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:30 am If he doesn't stop F***ing snoring! It's 12:30 am and I can't sleep because it sounds like a freaking motorcycle is sleeping next to me. I have to get up at 6am. I need to sleep! images (8).jpeg
Make sure you record the snoring so the jury finds not guilty lol
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

eyes4ears wrote: ↑Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:44 am
Inmybizz wrote: ↑Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:34 am My husband used to snore & stop breathing. I talked him into doing a sleep study for a cpap . The results were he was only getting 1 hour of deep sleep, which accounted for why he was so tired and grumpy during the day.

yes!! The cpap really improved my husbands health. He had no idea some of his medical conditions were directly related to not getting a restful nights sleep. It also helped his mental/emotional well being. He is a much happier relaxed person.
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: ↑Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:01 am
eyes4ears wrote: ↑Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:44 am

yes!! The cpap really improved my husbands health. He had no idea some of his medical conditions were directly related to not getting a restful nights sleep. It also helped his mental/emotional well being. He is a much happier relaxed person.
I am so glad that it helped him! I totally believe in them.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Midge1974 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:30 am If he doesn't stop F***ing snoring! It's 12:30 am and I can't sleep because it sounds like a freaking motorcycle is sleeping next to me. I have to get up at 6am. I need to sleep! images (8).jpeg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BlessedMommie88
Countess
Countess

Unread post

My husband started snoring really bad a couple years ago. Turns out he has sleep apnea. And the butthead likes to sleep without his machine. So if he goes to sleep before me sometimes it’s really difficult for me to go to sleep. Or if he wakes me up with his snoring sometimes I smack or kick him because that wakes him enough to stop snoring for a bit lol.
anonforever
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MountainMomma3 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:07 am
anonforever wrote: ↑Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:36 am I sleep with snorezilla.. Lol and a fan on facing the corner of a room year round. Problem solved exdept now I can't sleep when the power goes out but it's a trade off I can accept lol.
We have an air purifier in our room, and I am so used to the sound that if the power is out it's too damn quiet! The sound is soothing somehow.
We had a really hard time breaking our girls of sneaking into our room at night we found out it was the sound of the fan they were so used too lol. I put one in their room for a few nights just to break them of sneaking into our room after MONTHS of trying to just put them back to bed and they kept coming back in. The first night they stayed in bed.... I was like wth didn't I think about this years ago when they were pushing hubby out of bed lol. I shoulda known because it's so hard for me to sleep without it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic