Regent

Unread post

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That is so crazy and sad. Like how can you have a child with type I diabetes, and not understand he HAS TO have insulin. I can't even wrap my mind around that. She has to have cognitive delay or something?
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Omg, the oil people are the worst of the worst of the awful MLM "bossbabes." Snake oil bullshit. I can't tell if the brand he was affiliated with is MLM but it's still all bullshit and now someone is dead because of it. Unreal.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have a “naturalist” friend who believes that I can treat my own diabetes with herbs instead of insulin. Sadly there are people out there who are simply ignorant to medical needs.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Poor kid. 😓
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:10 pm I have a “naturalist” friend who believes that I can treat my own diabetes with herbs instead of insulin. Sadly there are people out there who are simply ignorant to medical needs.
Why on earth would you even associate with someone so stupid
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I agree. Anyone who is stupid enough to believe that crap should be given the death penalty because the mother and this charlatan are both responsible for killing her son..
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Her lack of common sense doesn’t make her a poor associate. It simply makes her someone I don’t seek advice from.

QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:18 pm
Msprekteacher wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:10 pm I have a “naturalist” friend who believes that I can treat my own diabetes with herbs instead of insulin. Sadly there are people out there who are simply ignorant to medical needs.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:41 pm Her lack of common sense doesn’t make her a poor associate. It simply makes her someone I don’t seek advice from.

QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:18 pm
That's not a lack of common sense. That is foolishness,ignorance and stupidity
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

famousglm714 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:07 pm Omg, the oil people are the worst of the worst of the awful MLM "bossbabes." Snake oil bullshit. I can't tell if the brand he was affiliated with is MLM but it's still all bullshit and now someone is dead because of it. Unreal.
Totally agree! Poor kid died because Mom didn't have sense enough to say no to such a ludicrous idea. 4 months seems woefully inadequate for this in my opinion. I "offended" an essential oil person by telling them that no, the "right" combination of oils wasn't going to cure my Lupus.When she told me she was offended I said that, I told her how if anyone has aright to be offended here it's me. She was trying to use my illness to sell her oils, that was the only offensive thing that took place in that conversation. She can't figure out why I blocked her and don't speak to her much when we're at the same events.
Locked Previous topicNext topic