Jurassic World!

lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:44 pm We saw it when we were on vacation last week. It was a good movie. I liked it better than the first
Than the original or the first World?
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Haven't bought them yet. My newly 12year old is obsessed and that is all he wants for his birthday is to see that movie. We'll probably go Friday. We have watched the first three so many times it's not even funny. DS had to preorder the newest xbox game that released Monday and he had a countdown on when he could download and play it.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:23 am Haven't bought them yet. My newly 12year old is obsessed and that is all he wants for his birthday is to see that movie. We'll probably go Friday. We have watched the first three so many times it's not even funny. DS had to preorder the newest xbox game that released Monday and he had a countdown on when he could download and play it.
We are going Thursday just because we have an early thing on Saturday. My dd isn't obsessed, but, she's been talking about this one for weeks.
Crumpy
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Yes yes yes yes yes yes
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Crumpy wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:29 am Yes yes yes yes yes yes
That's a yes then ;)
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:26 am
Poietes wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:23 am Haven't bought them yet. My newly 12year old is obsessed and that is all he wants for his birthday is to see that movie. We'll probably go Friday. We have watched the first three so many times it's not even funny. DS had to preorder the newest xbox game that released Monday and he had a countdown on when he could download and play it.
We are going Thursday just because we have an early thing on Saturday. My dd isn't obsessed, but, she's been talking about this one for weeks.
Our theater is showing a double feature with the first and second on Thursday afternoon. I so wanted to take him to that but his little brother has a baseball game and we are having another kid stay over. Thursday just wouldn't work out and he is kinda heart broken, to be honest I kinda am too. lol. This kid has been waiting for this since the first trailer that we saw durning a football game. He couldn't believe he had to wait six months. lol.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It's so funny to see the kids all grown up now. I might go see it. But I will wait until it's been out for awhile.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:45 pm
Spookly wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:41 pm /nah. mu dh is though.
I'm a single mom, so off to the dino movie I go =0)
He can take you! OMG, date night! :D
:-)

Unread post

I'm kind of wary of seeing this one in the theater. I jump very easily (and yell if startled/freaked out) and there were lots of moments like that in just the trailer. I might embarrass myself watching the movie. Might be more of an at-home movie.
DeleteAccount
Countess
Countess

Unread post

My 9 year old would flip! She loves all things dinosaurs, and is so excited to see this one!
Locked Previous topicNext topic