My daughter is going to be so pissed....

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:17 am
Guest wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:12 am :lol:
WickedLauraBelle wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:52 pm Do a beehive! PLUS wouldn't that help the world since bees are like endangered and they like are so important?
They are important but they aren't endangered
Certainly not all bees are endangered but some are.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... irst-time/
Op isn't in Hawaii.
MistressNinja
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

GL, they outnumber us by a lot 😁
Lunarprancer wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:31 pm OMG, kill all the red ants.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:20 am

Op isn't in Hawaii.
I’m sorry. But first Of all, she didn’t say she wasn’t either and secondly even if she isn’t there’s no denying that bees are dying out everywhere even if they aren’t listed endangered everywhere.

Have a good day psycho...oops stupid spell check. That’s supposed to say psychic.

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 am

Op isn't in Hawaii.
I’m sorry. But first Of all, she didn’t say she wasn’t either and secondly even if she isn’t there’s no denying that bees are dying out everywhere even if they aren’t listed endangered everywhere.

Have a good day psycho...oops stupid spell check. That’s supposed to say psychic.
I was stating a fact and you tried to correct me and failed. Bees being endangered is a common misconception.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:27 am

Op isn't in Hawaii.

I was stating a fact and you tried to correct me and failed. Bees being endangered is a common misconception.
Actually I didn’t try to correct you. I stated that some bees are endangered. I am correct. I certainly never said all bees are endangered and everywhere. Do you always put words in people’s mouths?

It’s amazing to me how many people here fail so badly at reading comprehension. I truly wonder about them. Unfollowing the topic now. I hope you feel somehow excited that you think you proved me wrong.

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:32 am
Guest wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:27 am

Actually I didn’t try to correct you. I stated that some bees are endangered. I am correct. I certainly never said all bees are endangered and everywhere. Do you always put words in people’s mouths?

It’s amazing to me how many people here fail so badly at reading comprehension. I truly wonder about them. Unfollowing the topic now. I hope you feel somehow excited that you think you proved me wrong.
Why quote me at all? Oh yeah to try to prove me wrong.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Poor girl. I’m sure the guy meant well.
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

*shutter* We have opposing eyes on this matter. I can't stand any type of bug.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh no! I hope she's not too upset about it!

WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

WickedLauraBelle wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:52 pm Do a beehive! PLUS wouldn't that help the world since bees are like endangered and they like are so important?
I thought there was this big issue with the bees? Like they are disappearing and when they do we are all screwed
We’re all stories in the end. Make it a good one.
Locked Previous topicNext topic