My daughter is going to be so pissed....

Anon

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:05 pm
Anon wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:03 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:00 pm As someone who gets the crap bitten out of her every time she mows I'd kill my kid if he fed red ants. I hate them with a fiery passion of hatred. Those and wasps. Tell her don't worry if they're like my ants from hell they'll just move the mound.
Yes! Wasps are like hot matches with wings.
I got stung by one last year trying to put up hurricane shutters. Those fuckers are worse than a bee and I swear sting for no reason other than to be dicks.
They are so territorial over their larva offspring! Have you ever squished a hive? It is utterly disgusting!
BlessedMommie88
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:00 pm As someone who gets the crap bitten out of her every time she mows I'd kill my kid if he fed red ants. I hate them with a fiery passion of hatred. Those and wasps. Tell her don't worry if they're like my ants from hell they'll just move the mound.
I hate wasps. I had them living in my molding trim of the outside of my house for like 3 years. The fuckers kept coming back every damn summer and their hive is a dang awkward place for my pest control to spray properly. They even went into my kid’s swing set one year son when they started swinging they stung the crap out of my oldest, luckily he wasn’t allergic. My mom is deathly allergic of all bees and wasps.
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:42 pm
eyes4ears wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:05 pm
Nerdymom wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:43 pm

We are actually planning on building a bee house. We have a pond and a ton of bees hang around the pond all day.
That's too cool!
I am jealous.
I’m not sure if they are in all areas but we learned at a local bug fair that all we need is a wooden box and bamboo to build something like this and bees live inside them. We have bamboo on our back yard so it works out great for us, the bees lay eggs in the little tunnels.
I like it very much! And bonus practically free!
I am shopping around for a hive. And the in December or January' ordering some bees. Been wanting to do it for a long time.
WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Do a beehive! PLUS wouldn't that help the world since bees are like endangered and they like are so important?
We’re all stories in the end. Make it a good one.
flowerfunleah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

If she's ever BITTEN by a red ant she'll change her tune REAL quick!
anonforever
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I've got a dozen hills she can relocate oh and she can take the ones marching through my kitchen too..we have really bad ant problems here and the pest guy the landlord uses never treats for ants. I'm constantly sucking them up in the vacuum and dumping them back out side far from the house lol but they always come back. They are super ants they march right through red pepper.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BlessedMommie88 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:43 pm
I hate wasps. I had them living in my molding trim of the outside of my house for like 3 years. The fuckers kept coming back every damn summer and their hive is a dang awkward place for my pest control to spray properly. They even went into my kid’s swing set one year son when they started swinging they stung the crap out of my oldest, luckily he wasn’t allergic. My mom is deathly allergic of all bees and wasps.
They build every year under where I store my hose, my hose keeper. I kill them they come back. It's ridiculous.

Unread post

:lol:
WickedLauraBelle wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:52 pm Do a beehive! PLUS wouldn't that help the world since bees are like endangered and they like are so important?
They are important but they aren't endangered
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oops
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:12 am :lol:
WickedLauraBelle wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:52 pm Do a beehive! PLUS wouldn't that help the world since bees are like endangered and they like are so important?
They are important but they aren't endangered
Certainly not all bees are endangered but some are.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... irst-time/
Locked Previous topicNext topic