My daughter is going to be so pissed....

Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The termite guys came out today to spray around the house, in the attic and do an inspection. The guy knocked on the door when they were done and said to make sure the pets stay in for about an hour and oh yeah I sprayed that big red ant hill in the front yard for you too.... my 11 year old has been watching that ant hill for months, she puts different things out to feed them and has watched their hill grow and change with the weather. She is going to be so mad..
Divamami
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Get her an ant farm. It may not be the same but it is interesting
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Divamami wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:27 pm Get her an ant farm. It may not be the same but it is interesting
She had one, the problem is they die pretty fast and it’s not legal to ship a queen ant so once they are dead that’s it.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

OMG, kill all the red ants.
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:31 pm OMG, kill all the red ants.
They were far away from the house and weren’t bothering anything. They were not the little fire ants, just regular big red ants.
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Oh no!!!!
i rise.....
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:25 pm The termite guys came out today to spray around the house, in the attic and do an inspection. The guy knocked on the door when they were done and said to make sure the pets stay in for about an hour and oh yeah I sprayed that big red ant hill in the front yard for you too.... my 11 year old has been watching that ant hill for months, she puts different things out to feed them and has watched their hill grow and change with the weather. She is going to be so mad..
I wouldn't tell her.
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:29 pm
Divamami wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:27 pm Get her an ant farm. It may not be the same but it is interesting
She had one, the problem is they die pretty fast and it’s not legal to ship a queen ant so once they are dead that’s it.
How about getting her a bee hive?
Bee's can be shipped via postal and that includes a queen.
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

eyes4ears wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:39 pm
Nerdymom wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:29 pm
How about getting her a bee hive?
Bee's can be shipped via postal and that includes a queen.
We are actually planning on building a bee house. We have a pond and a ton of bees hang around the pond all day.
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:37 pm
Nerdymom wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:25 pm The termite guys came out today to spray around the house, in the attic and do an inspection. The guy knocked on the door when they were done and said to make sure the pets stay in for about an hour and oh yeah I sprayed that big red ant hill in the front yard for you too.... my 11 year old has been watching that ant hill for months, she puts different things out to feed them and has watched their hill grow and change with the weather. She is going to be so mad..
I wouldn't tell her.
She will notice, she goes out at least twice a day to check in their progress.
Locked Previous topicNext topic