This why I don't buy antiques or any items with "a history."

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I don't buy or antiques or any item with "a history." because some items can send off a wierd or uncomfortable vibe or could carry some baggage of its own.

Has anyone else got a wierd or uncomfortable vibe from a item before?
Deleted User 172

Unread post

No, but I'm not very attuned to stuff like that.
This makes me think of Annabelle though.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I know a lot of people who say this. I do believe everything has energy. I have never had any negative experiences.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

No I really don't believe in all that stuff.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No. I think that's ridiculous nonsense.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I like things with a feeling of the past. I've never felt creeped out by it though.

I work for a shipyard and was on the aircraft carrier Enterprise. That ship had more sense of history than anything I've ever experienced. You could feel where that ship had been and the generations of people that had seen the things she's seen. But even that was more of an eery feeling and not creepy.
Allycally
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I dont do old mirrors
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Old China dolls creep dh out. I have a few from my great-grandmother that I don't display where he can see them because of it. I also have some jewelry from different family members that I love wearing. It makes me feel like they're a part if the event I'm wearing the jewelry to.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

No, I've never bought a 'haunted' antique. There are ways to clear and cleanse such items, though. Word of warning, if you ever find a board game walled up in a building or buried in the ground, leave it alone!!! Especially if it has the words Jumanji on it!! lol!
Locked Previous topicNext topic