Really not sure what im expected to tell you to "help"

msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My adult dd does really stupid things She knows better but chooses to do really dumb things. to make a really stupid long story short her on and off again boyfriend is about to spend time with a girl who confessed some drunken feelings for dd last night. so when dd called to vent and ask advice about what to do. (dd is on her way home at the moment from school) I told her it was no big deal. she's not interested in her boyfriend and it's not dds fault the girl has feelings for her. well dd slept with the girl in October it was during an off time with the boyfriend but off only means he can sleep with whomever. I'm just having a hard time mustering up some sympathy. shes about to spend the next week at home which actually means she will be with her "home" boyfriend and I'm just done with the back and forth. the worst that can happen is the ass breaks up with her for good which is the best thing for the two of them. So now dd is mad at me.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

All i got out of that is your dd is playing both camps with two different people. I'd tell her your life and not even involve myself in that. I couldn't even follow the story.
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:16 pm All i got out of that is your dd is playing both camps with two different people. I'd tell her your life and not even involve myself in that. I couldn't even follow the story.
that's actually why she's mad at me. I had issues with keeping up with her madness. she keeps creating these crazy issues for herself that would not happen if she would just use her brain and not sleep with people until her relationship was over. but she can't seem to keep it in her pants.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I would tell her to keep her S*x stories to herself.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

How old is she? If she’s in college I would ignore it all and tell her I wasn’t interested in hearing about her S*x life.
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:58 pm How old is she? If she’s in college I would ignore it all and tell her I wasn’t interested in hearing about her S*x life.
shes 20 and her 3rd year of college. she expected advice that would help her situation but I had nothing but the obvious. if she wants to play the field that's her business but she needs to cut ties that are going to be an issue with that.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I dont get involved in my kids gf/bf relationships. The only time I would jump in is if there is abuse or alcohol/drugs involved.
I also tell them if they ask for my advice, I will give it But it will be the brutally honest unsugarcoated version.
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I.....Holy crap, I can't even comment. My answer would get me kicked out for a few days.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:16 pm All i got out of that is your dd is playing both camps with two different people. I'd tell her your life and not even involve myself in that. I couldn't even follow the story.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Shell7m wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:22 pm I.....Holy crap, I can't even comment. My answer would get me kicked out for a few days.
Now I really want to know what you were going to say lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic