Text messages from Hubby..

Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Cosmic Love

Messages of Love between a Husband and Wife

Husband-

Hello, My Lover from Ages and times before, what obstacles what hindrances can’t Love restore.

This connection is beyond any mans comprehension extension, for this is Cosmic Love bonded, blessed, with His Holy retention.

Come to me my Love let us explore the universe, let us illuminate the darkened firmaments immersed.

You and I as One will travel Light years away and beyond. Eloping in Love of the intergalactic
proportions as celestials’ beings we abscond.

For The Father of Lights has gifted us a mega cosmic honeymoon, the clouds of joy will be our Love chariot into space, the universe is now our private room.

Loves glowing Radiance, meet me on Mercury My Love, I wait patiently for My due Benevolence.

Wife-

Mercury my Love!?! That’s Hot!

Husband-

Then after we have had our Cosmological Love fill, we gaze into one another’s eyes as Love created Euphoric overfill.

Wife-

Amen and Amen my Love!

Husband-

Let us arise to tarry as we have been so passionately rejuvenated, yet never to forget this fire as Mercury mystic Love culminated.

Hold my Hand my Love as we youthfully skip upon the stars, this cosmic journey is never-ending as a stratospheric surprise is in store on Mars.

Wife-

Hold on My Love, you are moving too fast, you forgot about our reservation for two on Venus.

Known for our Love and Beauty, your Sister in Christ, the Star of Morning and the Night,
raining evaporated acid that never soils the ground, your heat consumes me as melted gold
refined.

Husband-

For you have heated my element, we will paint the red planet blue with this Cosmic Love paint
connection imperfectly perfected in you.

Wife-

*BLUSHING*

Husband-

The mood is set as the heated atmosphere is right for what God has given me, the One Universal Flame that giveth my candlestick Light.

Wife-

Now what that mean? LOL!

Husband-

Come closer my Love, CLOSER! Come closer unto my presence. Let us make music on Mars with our tools of celestial Love essence.

Wife-

Oh, I see my Love you went over and around, skipping earth completely because our Love
here is already found.

Surrendering fully, abounding in Love this is rest assured, in this world we remember that the Heavens store our Crowns of Life and Love Appearance for the sake of Christ.

Husband-

Let us lay intertwined in Loves Oneness masking in cosmic ambiance, gazing into the darkened Universe, now glowing with Cosmic Loves luminance.

Wife-

Oh yes Love, Come Take Me, I’M READY!!

Husband-

The earth awaits our Love Connection as we must continue this Cosmic Trip to every planet, universe, and Galaxies.

Earth being the planet of water; let us prepare to take a DIP, diving in head first, don’t be afraid to follow!

Wife-

Wet in the moisture of clouded mist, my Lord I will follow you to the Pits.

Restoring ALL Lost things from before, in the End we inherit the promises of Love reborn.

Thank you for bringing my Love out the Light, to brighten the dark underworlds of hate and
reverse the curse with no fright.

Moving forward, never turning around, we leave earth and bring forth fruit through our seeds planted on every single planet found.

Submitting my soul into your Temple as One Spirit, I give myself freely to my Love always,
and Daily, devoted and committed.

Written By: Delgraco and Tonisha Fortune

May the Love of Christ takes us to New Heights. Amen.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Honey leave him. And stay gone this time.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I thought he was in jail and that you were divorcing him. You're just falling into the same old trap. He's going to hurt you again. One day he'll put you in the hospital or worse and we'll be notified of your obituary. Life is too short. You deserve better.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:54 pm I thought he was in jail and that you were divorcing him. You're just falling into the same old trap. He's going to hurt you again. One day he'll put you in the hospital or worse and we'll be notified of your obituary. Life is too short. You deserve better.
Thoughts & Prayer will protect you!
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:57 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:54 pm I thought he was in jail and that you were divorcing him. You're just falling into the same old trap. He's going to hurt you again. One day he'll put you in the hospital or worse and we'll be notified of your obituary. Life is too short. You deserve better.
'bout, as well as a tin foil hat and saran wrap, will.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:02 pm
Lotus wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:57 pm
'bout, as well as a tin foil hat and saran wrap, will.
wait the tin foil hat thing works right?!? f*ck.
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You need to leave for good. Think of your sons, you're telling them abuse is ok by staying! ❤❤❤
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

And the saga continues
Anonymous 1

Unread post

If you stay with him you'll probably get to meet god soon since he'll beat you to death one of these days.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Are you seriously back with that asshole convict?
Locked Previous topicNext topic