Oh lord baby momma drama

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My 21 yr old dd is dating this guy. She's been dating him for some time now. He has a 2 year old son. He lives in a other town. My dd had a doctor appointment here today so they both were going to come and stay here last night. But last minute his little boy momma called and wanting him to get his son. So he just dropped dd off here and went and got his son and he went home. Dd went to the doctor and afterwards, he came to pick her up and then took his son to his mom.

There has never been any drama before. She knew that dd was around her son and she never had an issue with it. Until tonight. When he dropped his son off, his baby momma tried to fight dd. Dd didn't say or do anything she just sat there. She told her boyfriend " she better not hit me".
I don't know if it was jealousy or what. But this is the first time dd ever laid eyes on his sons mom
A fight didn't happen because the boyfriend stopped his ex from approaching dd.

I think dd handled it pretty well. She was calling dd a bitch, white trash and so forth.
I told dd she is going to have to decide if she is willing to deal with all this. Dd doesn't have children so she needs to decide if this relationship is worth the drama.

Yes dd is around his son a lot. He has his son more than mom does. He usually has him 4-5 days a week.

This is the reason i never dated a man with kids.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Custom hoodie mom?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:01 amCustom hoodie mom?
No and what is your deal with her. every single post that mention anyone having a dd you bring that up. . Did she piss you off or something?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:02 am
No and what is your deal with her. every single post that mention anyone having a dd you bring that up. . Did she piss you off or something?
LMAO Why are you assuming that I am the one bringing her up in every post?
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ugh she should just run now. Especially because she’s so young and can easily find someone without the baggage. I made the same mistake at her age and would never date someone with a kid again if I wasn’t married. Ever. It will only get worse too. Wait until the psycho starts following her around town and tries to catfish her on social media. Been there, done that, no man is worth dealing with that bullshit imo.

She’s 21. She should be having fun.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:05 am
The same reason you assume everyone with a dd is custom hoodie mom. I am sure there are not that many members on here that is going to assume that anyone who has a daughter is someone who made a post 4 months ago is the same person . But you didn't answer my question. What is your problem with her? I see this at least once a week on here. Did she offend you in some way?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:10 am

The same reason you assume everyone with a dd is custom hoodie mom. I am sure there are not that many members on here that is going to assume that anyone who has a daughter is someone who made a post 4 months ago is the same person . But you didn't answer my question. What is your problem with her? I see this at least once a week on here. Did she offend you in some way?
No, she didn't offend me at all. I only read her first post but like you I see members asking if the OP is the custom hoodie mom all the time. I figured I would get it in first this time, lol
Anonymous 1

Unread post

famousglm714 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:09 am Ugh she should just run now. Especially because she’s so young and can easily find someone without the baggage. I made the same mistake at her age and would never date someone with a kid again if I wasn’t married. Ever. It will only get worse too. Wait until the psycho starts following her around town and tries to catfish her on social media. Been there, done that, no man is worth dealing with that bullshit imo.

She’s 21. She should be having fun.
I agree but she is going to have to make that decision. I know she really likes this guy but personally, i would run.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:12 am

No, she didn't offend me at all. I only read her first post but like you I see members asking if the OP is the custom hoodie mom all the time. I figured I would get it in first this time, lol
I still can't figure out what is wrong with what she decided to buy her child. Maybe ill make a post about buying my dd an iPhone and i be referred to ad iPhone mom.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:16 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:12 am
I still can't figure out what is wrong with what she decided to buy her child. Maybe ill make a post about buying my dd an iPhone and i be referred to ad iPhone mom.
I have no idea either unless its because she was saying something about being broke but ordered a custom hoodie that cost quite a bit of money. Make the post about not being able to pay your rent but are buying dd the new iphone xs max, lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic