Princess Royal

Unread post

👏
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:09 pm
Shell7m wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:12 pm I make my kids clean their own rooms. But hell ya to the rest of it. My DH and I work as a team to keep the house up and bills paid and there are nights where we just want to chill.
I don’t clean their rooms, I just don’t fight with them about it anymore.
Neither do I. I tell them to clean it and in 10 mins I check it. I'd it's not done then they have another 10 mins to get it done. This happens until it's done. They get tired of being there...lol! I actually got pretty lucky of kids cleaning....now eating with my 4th son? Yeah, that's a hill I wont die one...Lol!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:59 am People that say that are usually just lazy.
Is lazy the worst thing? Who cares if I’m lazy? I work 45 hours a week, I run kids around and still sometimes freelance. If I’m tired, I’m tired. If I don’t want to do something. I don’t.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Eh, that’s not how I roll, but whatever works for you.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:36 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:59 am People that say that are usually just lazy.
Between dropping kids off at schools or before and after school care, working full time from both my offices, husband away or working crazy hours, snow storm after snow storm with shoveling, kids not listening, groceries, countless loads of laundry, trips to buy project supplies that I was only told about after I just came back, meals, homework and on and on, a parent who just takes an evening to just give up for a few hours is very far from lazy.
Very well said!
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I'm learning how to balance everything I was a sahm until a few weeks ago and now I'm working 30 hours a week and doing everything myself.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

A shout out to all of the people who show up every day and give it their best effort. You guys are awesome!

Give yourself one point for showing up
Give yourself one point for doing your best even if it didn't look the same as it did yesterday!
Give yourself one point if in the middle of all of it you managed to laugh.
Give yourself one point if everyone is accounted for.
Give yourself one point if through all of the struggle you managed to lift up another person.

Life is hard. You are killing it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic