Welfare spin-off

WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:02 am
WickedPissah wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:48 am I don't really care about all these spin-offs off spin-offs.
You knew it was a spin off when you saw it, opened it, and replied to the post
So?
I shit glitter
Anonymous 2

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:14 am
WickedPissah wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:48 am I don't really care about all these spin-offs off spin-offs.
So?
Complete sentence please, lol
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:19 am

So?
I was hoping you would tell me why i replied.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Because you like to complain.
WickedPissah wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:22 am

So?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Yet you’ve had time to reply multiple times. If what you’re claiming was true (it isn’t), you’d have been able to prove it i the time it took to comment back a couple times.

It’s okay to admit you’re wrong.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:55 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:40 am So you can’t prove your claim (because it’s wrong).

TANF is often give to families where there is no child support.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:34 am

You know how to use the internet. Look it up yourself. If you draw tanf one of the requirement is to comply with child support
They do take it out of child support and you have to aldo volunteer so many hours per week as well.
Or i am about to go into work and don't have time to so research you are more than capable of doing yourself
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:23 am Because you like to complain.
WickedPissah wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:22 am

Interesting.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:12 am Your being unable to afford your share doesn’t make the program not welfare. You were still being subsidized based upon your income. KidCare is also welfare.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:54 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:04 am You’re in denial if you don’t believe Medicaid is welfare.

You'll have to understand how Florida Medicaid works to understand what she is talking about. In Florida the income limits is extremely low, for the cost of living, for fully paid Medicaid. They have something called share of cost there. I lived there. Our income was $2500 a month . Our share of of cost was $3000. That is per person per month. Meaning we would have to pay out of pocket $3000 per person per month before Medicaid would pick up. That was more than our monthly income. So while we had Medicaid it was worthless. My kids i put on Florida kidcare which i had to pau $320 a month for per kid so they were insured
My dh and i had couldn't use our "Medicaid " and still pay our bills and feed our kidsn
I didn't say it isnt welfare but $3000× 4 that is 12k per month for a family if 4 while it is welfare it is crap and useless for most people on share of cost. The share of cost was more than our income
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:25 am Yet you’ve had time to reply multiple times. If what you’re claiming was true (it isn’t), you’d have been able to prove it i the time it took to comment back a couple times.

It’s okay to admit you’re wrong.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:55 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:40 am So you can’t prove your claim (because it’s wrong).

TANF is often give to families where there is no child support.

Or i am about to go into work and don't have time to so research you are more than capable of doing yourself
Actually my last reply before now was 7:55 i had to be on at 8 am. I have a few minutes down right now. But obviously your finger are not broke. Stop being lazy and do your own research.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

FS, WIC, TANF, Medicaid are all welfare programs and no, just because TANF gets paid back doesn't make it not welfare. I've noticed recipients tend to fall into categories: Those who are embarrassed to be on it and get off as fast as they are able, those who try to justify being on it and use qualifiers to make it somehow not welfare, and those who think they are entitled to whatever they can get no matter what they have to say to get it.
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:24 am I was reading the other welfare post. We app kmow technically anything that is income based is considered welfare.

But what so you consider not to be welfare vand why.

I do not consider tanf to be warfare and that is only because it is the only one that does get paid back. Normally they take what you receive out of child support payments.

I received tanf for about 6 months when my oldest was a baby. Once i did start recieving child support u would get letter staring that so and so amount was deducted to pay back tanf until it was paid 9n full.

My mom had custody of my nephew. My brother was court order to pay child support but didn't so she received tanf. When he got a settlement. Child support took a large portion of his settlement and the state took the amount my mom had received in tanf out as well.

And what do you consider welfare as well.
Not every case is recovered through child support. It's welfare. You have to pretty poor to get it....
Locked Previous topicNext topic