Lol this is new

RedBottoms

Unread post

Your ex is a moron. Why did you have a kid with a dumbass like that?

You need to invest in family wizard app. He won't be allowed to say shit like this to you on there. It won't let insulting things through the message app and anything he says can and will be logged and used against him in court.

Just stop speaking to him anyway but a monitored logged way so you don't have to deal with his shit.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Only one reply in and you've already been attacked for having a kid with a dumbass like that. She never disappoints.
Ignore him. He doesn't know what he's talking about.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Well, he's an ex for a reason.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

He is not entirely wrong. Some doctor's refuse to do the operation till the child is a year since many correct themselves. This is if it does not hamper feeding. Now I do not know how bad your child's condition was so this is just a statement. That being said I would also opt for the operation right away if I was given the two different options.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:36 am Only one reply in and you've already been attacked for having a kid with a dumbass like that. She never disappoints.
that and it seems that shes paid to promote that damn app
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:48 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:36 am Only one reply in and you've already been attacked for having a kid with a dumbass like that. She never disappoints.
Yeah, why does she know so much about that app?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

She'd hate me. Not only did we not use the app but my ex's family had my phone number. That's how I found out my ex died. His brother called me. We're on Facebook also. As far as the tie yds has one. Doctor just said he can nurse so we're leaving it alone. Later a speech therapist said he's got speech apraxia. He got speech therapy but I guess the tie didn't matter. So Idk but he speaks fine.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Be thankful you arent still married to that jackass
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:53 pm
Yeah, why does she know so much about that app?
Maybe she's had a previous marriage. I don't mind family wizard but the 'you should have known before you married him' gets really old. Yes we SHOULD have but hey we didn't and no use crying over that now. Deal with what you got I say.
Locked Previous topicNext topic