"Love you mom and dad"

Eves9
Countess
Countess

Good job making a BOMB threat about guns lol
Anonymous 5

Hmmmmmmm
I wonder if I'm considered a Gun Nut? Lol
I own over a dozen guns but none are assault weapons.
RedBottoms

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:08 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:49 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:43 pm
YOu don't live in the US. I do. Yes it is a gun nut problem. We cannot get sensible, comprehensive gun control because of hte F***ing 2nd amendment and the gun nuts thinks that means that they have a god given right to stockpile as many weapons, including military style weapons. If the automatic weapons ban hadn't expired in 2004, then Adam Lanza wouldn't have had that AR rifle to slaughter all those six year olds. James Holmes wouldn't have been able to pick off theater goers like fish in a barrell and Stephen Paddock wouldn't have been able to reign terror in Las Vegas by picking off concert goers from his hotel room.
My mom and Stepdad have a literal arsenal. Neither of them have ever been arrested or shot anyone. So there goes your theory
And that is my point. They don't need it. Shouldn't have it. But it is that 'wild west' mentality that allows the Adam Lanzas, James Holmes, and Stephen Paddocks with the ability to get a hold of weapons to slaughter the innocent, just because. That is my point.
I never said they didn't need it. They live in no man's land. The cops are an hour away. They have bears, bobcats, wolves, coyotes, rabid dogs, poisonous snakes on their property regularly. They have had to use the guns on threatening wildlife.

They are on their own out there. Some of their guns are antiques and family heirlooms. They have sentimental value and are worth a lot of money.
Anonymous 6

Lmao at this stupid ass post and all your gun nut crap.
IT WAS A F***ing BOMB THREAT!
Anonymous 4

It’s really, really weird that people feel the need to own “a literal arsenal” of guns. Pretty fucked up.
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:43 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:08 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:49 pm

My mom and Stepdad have a literal arsenal. Neither of them have ever been arrested or shot anyone. So there goes your theory
And that is my point. They don't need it. Shouldn't have it. But it is that 'wild west' mentality that allows the Adam Lanzas, James Holmes, and Stephen Paddocks with the ability to get a hold of weapons to slaughter the innocent, just because. That is my point.
I never said they didn't need it. They live in no man's land. The cops are an hour away. They have bears, bobcats, wolves, coyotes, rabid dogs, poisonous snakes on their property regularly. They have had to use the guns on threatening wildlife.

They are on their own out there. Some of their guns are antiques and family heirlooms. They have sentimental value and are worth a lot of money.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

So we're just going to ignore the bomb thing? Ok then.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:46 pm Lmao at this stupid ass post and all your gun nut crap.
IT WAS A F***ing BOMB THREAT!
I had them when I was a kid but we all knew some idiot wanted to get out of testing or something. School shooting? Who's going to do that? Nowadays kids are very frightened and for good reason. I didn't read her post through but I find the arm thing, if true, very sad.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

It doesn’t matter if it’s a gun threat or a bomb threat. It’s a damn shame that children have to have lockdown drills and fear for their lives.

As for guns.

Nothing will ever change. Neither side is willing to give on anything.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:39 pm
Smarties wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:33 pm How sad for the child. And how sad that you've made her story and grief your political soapbox.
What's sad is this is the typical response from you gun nuts. Rather than saying, yes, enough is enough. We don't need military style assault rifles, so lets just take them out of the equation. Nope, you accuse me of getting on a soapbox. Typical.
How does that stop a bomb threat?

Ok all guns are banned and off the streets. You now have to ban electrical wire, fertilizer, nails, timers, cell phones, dynamite. So we can't have any electrical service anymore because wire's been banned, no more cell phones either because those are used to trigger bombs remotely, and the construction industry is shut down because we can't level a building to clear the way for new development.

Gotta ban airplanes too because those can be hijacked and crashed or flown into buildings. What's the largest mass casualty in recent history?

Look into the UK. They've banned guns. They have an increase in knife violence now. People are now using screw drivers as murder weapons. Are you going to ban tools?

If someone has it in their heart to cause mayhem on a grand scale, to rack up mass casualties, to be malicious, they will do so with or without guns. You can turn a car into a weapon - drive it into a crowd at a fest and cause mass casualties. Who knows how many people you'd take out at once. Let's ban cars.

This is a society problem - not a gun problem. The root cause needs to be addressed or this will not stop. Shootings are a symptom.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Poor little girl, how scary.
Locked Previous topicNext topic