"Love you mom and dad"

Deleted User 1242

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:08 pm That is what a 7 year old little girl in Delaware wrote on her arm on Feb 7 in response to a school lockdown due to a bomb threat. When her mom asked her why, she responded that she wanted her mom and dad to know that she loved them if the bad guy got her and killed her. That was her good-bye message to her mom and dad. THIS IS WHAT YOU f*ck GUN NUTS HAVE DONE TO OUR CHILDREN!! THEY NOW EXPECT TO DIE IN SCHOOL AT THE HANDS OF A GUNMAN. INSTEAD OF AGREEING TO PASS COMMONSENSE GUN CONTROL LAWS YOU THINK ITS OK FOR LITTLE SEVEN-YEAR-OLD GIRLS TO SCRAWL GOOD BYE MESSAGES ON THEIR ARMS BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY'RE GOING TO DIE. I HOPE YOU'RE f*ck HAPPY. IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT TWENTY SIX YEAR OLD BOYS AND GIRLS WERE SLAUGHTERED AND YOU ALLOWED THE CARNAGE TO CONTINUE, NOW OUR CHILDREN EXPECT TO GET SHOT AND DIE IN SCHOOL AT THE HANDS OF A DERANGED GUNMAN.

https://www.today.com/parents/girl-7-wr ... wn-t148902

WHEN IS ENOUGH, ENOUGH?

" If the bad guy got her and killed her".
Lord willing there soon will be a good guy with a gun to stop the bad guy from killing anybody.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:50 pm Funny, since it’s those redneck states with the highest gun crime.
Anonymous 14 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:33 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:16 pm Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi are the top three states with the most gun crime per capita after Alaska. Oklahoma is 4, of you count that as the south (I do).

So you’re talking out your ass, dear.

No, I'm not. I'm talking about people who have guns in rural areas for hunting and such. People like Reds family members arent the problem.
And those states have big capitals. I bet most of the shootings happen in the bigger cities not in the redneck towns.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:59 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:50 pm Funny, since it’s those redneck states with the highest gun crime.
Anonymous 14 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:33 pm

No, I'm not. I'm talking about people who have guns in rural areas for hunting and such. People like Reds family members arent the problem.
And those states have big capitals. I bet most of the shootings happen in the bigger cities not in the redneck towns.

You're right about most of them happening in larger cities. There's a real drug problem in some of those cities.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:42 pm Ask Red. She used the phrase.
Anonymous 8 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:34 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:12 am I didn’t say they can’t have them, I said it’s weird. Guns are meant to kill things. Passing an item meant to kill to your children is absolutely bizarre in my mind.

And sure, protect yourself. But with a gun or maybe two. No one needs “a literal arsenal”. That’s such a redneck American thing.

How many do you consider an arsenal?
I asked you because you mention "a gun or two". If I have ten, is that a literal arsenal?
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:36 pm Like I said, I’m not a redneck sh*t. Of course a bunch of people near you have guns- don’t you live in Tennessee or some aimilar backwards place?

And you glossed over the point about guns being more likely to harm someone in the home than an intruder.
RedBottoms wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:06 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:47 pm I didn’t say anyone should get rid of anything.

You’re right- I don’t know anyone who’s hunted for food. Like I said, I’m not a redneck sh*t who lives outside of civilization. And I’d never, ever own a gun. Guns are more likely to harm someone in the home than an intruder. They’re killing machines.

Yeah well the south is full of hunters. Some for sport and some for actual food.

It's not some anomaly here. My friend's dad was the leading respected pediatric dentist in our town and he hunted regularly
I take it you're not familiar with the upper north or the Pacific northwest?
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Kalea wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:45 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:08 pm That is what a 7 year old little girl in Delaware wrote on her arm on Feb 7 in response to a school lockdown due to a bomb threat. When her mom asked her why, she responded that she wanted her mom and dad to know that she loved them if the bad guy got her and killed her. That was her good-bye message to her mom and dad. THIS IS WHAT YOU f*ck GUN NUTS HAVE DONE TO OUR CHILDREN!! THEY NOW EXPECT TO DIE IN SCHOOL AT THE HANDS OF A GUNMAN. INSTEAD OF AGREEING TO PASS COMMONSENSE GUN CONTROL LAWS YOU THINK ITS OK FOR LITTLE SEVEN-YEAR-OLD GIRLS TO SCRAWL GOOD BYE MESSAGES ON THEIR ARMS BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY'RE GOING TO DIE. I HOPE YOU'RE f*ck HAPPY. IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT TWENTY SIX YEAR OLD BOYS AND GIRLS WERE SLAUGHTERED AND YOU ALLOWED THE CARNAGE TO CONTINUE, NOW OUR CHILDREN EXPECT TO GET SHOT AND DIE IN SCHOOL AT THE HANDS OF A DERANGED GUNMAN.

https://www.today.com/parents/girl-7-wr ... wn-t148902

WHEN IS ENOUGH, ENOUGH?

" If the bad guy got her and killed her".
Lord willing there soon will be a good guy with a gun to stop the bad guy from killing anybody.
Praise cheezus ! And President Trump !
Locked Previous topicNext topic