Trump to sign border security bill, declare national emergency for wall funds

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:41 am Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 11.38.56 AM.png

This just in - POTUS has emergency omelette before playing emergency round of golf at his Palm Beach resort.
Looks like someone needed a safe space this weekend.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If you want to be treated with respect, you have to act respectfully... even when you disagree with someone.

Calling people drones and implying they’re idiots only shuts down conversation and makes it impossible to bring reason into the debate.

Libbylu2 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:23 pm Yep

BJ doesn’t even realize that Trump brainwashed her and all the other Trumpsters . They’re drones who lost the ability to reason and think rationally. It’s unreal how they fell for him and his MAGA crap !

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:41 pm It is true, honey. But we all know you are the queen of delusion and blind idolatry to that oaf. When he said he could murder someone in the middle of the street and not lose votes. he meant you! You would find a way to sing his praises even then. 😂
Billie.jeens wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:38 pm Probably because when "like circumstances" are compared it is not true.

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:41 am Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 11.38.56 AM.png

This just in - POTUS has emergency omelette before playing emergency round of golf at his Palm Beach resort.
What the hell is he wearing? Mom clothes?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Please remember to follow the group rules and stay on topic.

Group rules can be reviewed here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11747

Site guidelines can be viewed here: app.php/rules
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Are you kidding?
Do You really think I’m the only poster who uses those words?
Trumpsters?
I didn’t name anyone.
(At least it’s not profanity)

Do you think it’s wrong to have an opinion?
Do you think it’s okay to ignore those who are rude and just take it like a good little girl?
Are you paying attention?
I don’t think so.
Yesterday I had an opinion about a rock star ... just an opinion about him— and I’ve gotten dozens of replies with personal attacks since then.
Are they worthy of respect?
Ha!
ReadingRainbow wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:55 am If you want to be treated with respect, you have to act respectfully... even when you disagree with someone.

Calling people drones and implying they’re idiots only shuts down conversation and makes it impossible to bring reason into the debate.

BJ doesn’t even realize that Trump brainwashed her and all the other Trumpsters . They’re drones who lost the ability to reason and think rationally. It’s unreal how they fell for him and his MAGA crap !

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:41 pm It is true, honey. But we all know you are the queen of delusion and blind idolatry to that oaf. When he said he could murder someone in the middle of the street and not lose votes. he meant you! You would find a way to sing his praises even then. 😂

Crazymom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You can have an opinion without attacking someone character.
Libbylu2 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:11 pm Are you kidding?
Trumpsters?
I didn’t name anyone.

Do you think it’s okay to ignore those who are rude and just take it like a good little girl?
I don’t think so.
Yesterday I had an opinion about a rock star ... just an opinion about him— and I’ve gotten dozens of replies with personal attacks since then.
Ha!
ReadingRainbow wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:55 am If you want to be treated with respect, you have to act respectfully... even when you disagree with someone.

Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:26 pm His name is Barack Obama and he’s so much more honest, respectable and qualified than Trump is or ever could be, William.
Billie.jeens wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:43 pm It's not true
Barack Hussein changed the way the counting was done.
The media said that - not Candidate Trump
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:41 pm It is true, honey. But we all know you are the queen of delusion and blind idolatry to that oa. When he said he could murder someone in the middle of the street and not lose votes. he meant you! You would find a way to sing his praises even then. 😂

Barack Obama/Full name
Barack Hussein Obama II
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Doing something wrong is not vindicated by the amount of other people who act the same...

Calling people drones who can’t think for themselves is the exact opposite of intelligent debate. It’s attempting to use insults as your reasoning, which is never going to work out.

I’m not suggesting that you need to ignore rudeness, but logic wins debates, not pettiness.

Libbylu2 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:11 pm Are you kidding?
Trumpsters?
I didn’t name anyone.

I don’t think so.
Ha!

Deleted User 1074

Unread post

EarlGrayHot wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:08 am Since the number of illegal immigrants has declined instead of grown in recent years Trump is full of sh*t in claiming there is some kind of emergency. What a lying ass.
I love that you trust the people claiming its gone down when they STILL repeat theres only 11 million in the USA, even though new evidence shows there is closer to double that number at 20 million. kinda hard to "document" undocumented people!

numbers went down from 2000-2016 due to a recession, what do you call the caravans heading our way of up to 10000 people? what do you call 500K people per year who try to illegally cross the border? and the 12000 unaccompanied minors per year? these are just apprehended people. who knows how many dont get caught? that doesn't even include visa overstays.

they cost us 18.5 billion per year in medicaid alone!
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Lol she believes Trump over the department of homeland security...
Locked Previous topicNext topic