DS10 ate my dinner

Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

But it was Salisbury steak! If it had a three peppercorn or mushroom gravy, eating yours would be very tempting. :D

Now for my real answer. He openly disobeyed his dad and should be reprimanded and/or have consequences over it. I don't see this as very complicated.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m sorry.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm stuck on the fact that he ate 4 steaks, sides and then ate your 2 steaks.. That is exceptionally unhealthy IMO, even for a growing 10 year old boy. The grown men I know would not eat that much. I don't care how many calories he might have burned, there is no call to eat 6 steaks and sides and leave one parent with no food for dinner.
He was told not to eat your food and he did it. That is disrespectful to your husband and to you. He disobeyed and was thoroughly selfish.
He would lose all ability for treats in my home. He would also be making the menu for the week and shopping for it with me as well as making the meals so he can see what goes into it. He would also only be allowed a certain amount of food per meal. We'd also be discussing health as it seems he doesn't understand that eating that much food is not good for you.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lord. How big were the steaks he used?
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Wow, that has absolutely nothing to do with being a growing anything
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He needs to start his meals with a big salad from now on.

Seriously though - completely disrespectful and he needs to be curbed with his eating. That's out of control and I don't care if he's in a growth spurt or not. I like McGinnis's idea. He needs to shop, haul around groceries, and clean up so he sees what goes into getting that meal together. And he needs to be redirected to the broccoli and carrots in the crisper if he's still hungry after a normal sized meal.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

caustib wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:31 am Lord. How big were the steaks he used?
Good point!
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

6 steaks is outrageous and like Claire said that much food is extremely unhealthy. I make 1 portion per person a night so there is no gorging from anyone. Ridiculous.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That's Gluttony!
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That is dangerously unhealthy and selfish. Yep-he needs to change his eating habits NOW. Serious punishment NOW.
Locked Previous topicNext topic