20,000 people tried shutting down Eugenia Cooney

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

https://www.good.is/articles/beauty-blo ... campaign=1

They were unsuccessful. It does look like YouTube is taking note but didn’t do much since she isn’t technically doing anything to violate any rules or anything. It’s a bit scary to see the young girls write about wanting to be Eugenia Cooney skinny though.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sadly, if she doesn’t get any help, one day she will die and be known as that youtuber her slowly died in front of everyone on YouTube.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

She really needs to address whatever is going on with her. If it's aneroxia she should get treatment at least for herself and to send a message to her fans this disorder can be overcome. If it's some wasting illness or disorder- they exist- she can discuss that as well. At first I was like eh her business. But now she's way too oblivious. If 20 thousand people petitioned to shut my channel down I should wonder if I have issues that need addressing.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:38 pm Sadly, if she doesn’t get any help, one day she will die and be known as that youtuber her slowly died in front of everyone on YouTube.
She recently mentioned being off youtube for a bit and getting help.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:50 pm She really needs to address whatever is going on with her. If it's aneroxia she should get treatment at least for herself and to send a message to her fans this disorder can be overcome. If it's some wasting illness or disorder- they exist- she can discuss that as well. At first I was like eh her business. But now she's way too oblivious. If 20 thousand people petitioned to shut my channel down I should wonder if I have issues that need addressing.
She is in denial. She says she is healthy and doesn’t have anything wrong with her. Everyone knows it’s an eating disorder.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:52 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:38 pm Sadly, if she doesn’t get any help, one day she will die and be known as that youtuber her slowly died in front of everyone on YouTube.
Did she admit to having an eating disorder?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:57 pm
Not publicly yet but she's admitted to having a problem and working with her doctor. Honestly she doesn't ever have to admit anything publicly.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:12 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:57 pm

Not publicly yet but she's admitted to having a problem and working with her doctor. Honestly she doesn't ever have to admit anything publicly.
That’s a good start and the only way she is going to survive this.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

People need to leave her alone. So pathetic. She’s not telling people to have an eating disorder and she has just as much of a right to be on there as anyone else. If someone is stupid enough to starve themselves because a youtuber is they deserve to have an eating disorder.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

1.5 million subscribers. It will take more than 20,000 people to have her account pulled. Besides, she isnt the worst thing YouTube has to offer.
Locked Previous topicNext topic