My first BM post

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm late posting this however on our ds first birthday my SO asked me to post a pic of ds on his Facebook page (he always ask me to post milestones pics of ds for his family and friends) His ex wife is friends with him on Facebook, he told me to delete her but I didn't because I'm nosey lol. Anyway I got on his Facebook page and saw that his ex wife posted and tagged all of their mutual friends and family a pic of their 2 kids when they were about the same age as our ds now. She wrote "feeling emotional" as the caption. Their kids are grown adults now so it's funny how she tried to steal the spotlight and post the pic before SO posted a pic. I end up not posting the pic because I never engage or acknowledge her attempts to interfere in my life. How would you react to that situation? My mom told me I should've just posted the pictures because I just did exactly what she wanted me to do. His dd was here for our baby's birthday and his ex harrassed her the whole day. I feel bad for women like her.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

How's the dog doing?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Is he still banging the tenant with the new screen door?
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:42 pmHow's the dog doing?
She's still alive
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

How was she interfering with your life by posting a picture?
I shit glitter
Anonymom*23/6/364
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:44 pm How was she interfering with your life by posting a picture?
and feeling emotional...lol ;)
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I guess I'm not following the reasoning here. Your SO's ex-wife posted on her own FB page photos of her own children, remarking on how quickly the time has past since they were babies. How is this interfering in your life?

Sure, it may have been prompted by your child's first birthday, and her seeing photos that reminded her of when her children were toddlers. But that is pretty common in extended families, especially if your little one resembles them at that age.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:44 pm Is he still banging the tenant with the new screen door?
He's hounding me for S*x tonight so I doubt he's banging her.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:46 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:44 pm Is he still banging the tenant with the new screen door?
He's hounding me for S*x tonight so I doubt he's banging her.
He sounds dreamy. I bet you can't wait.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:44 pm How was she interfering with your life by posting a picture?
She tagged us in the photo so she wanted acknowledgement.
Locked Previous topicNext topic