Bm is mad our family is growing.

Anonymous 7

Unread post

I feel sorry for you
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:17 am I just hope you can afford all of them.
Odd reply but of course we can.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:20 amI feel sorry for you
Why do you feel sorry for me?
Anonymous 8

Unread post

So basically you're just gloating now. Infertility is not an excuse to behave badly but I have a feeling you and your husband made sure and shoved your children in her face. Funny how adoption or fostering was okay with him before he found a brood mare. I can't imagine that being my calling in life but you have fun with all that.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:40 am So basically you're just gloating now. Infertility is not an excuse to behave badly but I have a feeling you and your husband made sure and shoved your children in her face. Funny how adoption or fostering was okay with him before he found a brood mare. I can't imagine that being my calling in life but you have fun with all that.
WTF.......How do you shove having children in someone's faces. How dare you call her a brood mare for having 4 kids. I have 5 kids and Im much more than what I pushed out of my vagina
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:40 am So basically you're just gloating now. Infertility is not an excuse to behave badly but I have a feeling you and your husband made sure and shoved your children in her face. Funny how adoption or fostering was okay with him before he found a brood mare. I can't imagine that being my calling in life but you have fun with all that.
Adoption and fostering was an alternative for them having more children.

How does one shove their children in someones face?
scemily526
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:24 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:22 amIt has to crush her.
Course it does. Not much I can do.
nor is there anything you SHOULD do -- it's HER problem, not yours
Anonymous 1

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:44 am
WTF.......How do you shove having children in someone's faces. How dare you call her a brood mare for having 4 kids. I have 5 kids and Im much more than what I pushed out of my vagina
I asked her the same. A few have said it but neglected to explain how im shoving these kids in her face.
scemily526
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I know you stole that line off Little House on the Prairie, from Mrs Oleson, calling Mrs Ingalls a 'brood mare'
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh yay! Another BM vs. SM post.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic