It is too early for this sh*t!!

Erna
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Why do my ILs insist on calling really early in the morning? I end up thinking it's an emergency! (they are getting up there in their 70's) I get all nervous and answer the phone just for them to ask something stupid. They call almost every evening. Why can't they ask then??? Not to mention it's over something we have told them at least 4 times. No, they do not have dementia or Alzheimers. They are just the time who just feel since they are the "elder" everything should be about them. God, I love those people! LOL!
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

For about a year, my dad kept forgetting we're an hour behind him, so while yes I'm normally up by six, he'd call at 5, because it was 6 his time. I was so glad when Mom told him no phone until after 8 lol.
Erna
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

CotterpinDoozer wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:40 am For about a year, my dad kept forgetting we're an hour behind him, so while yes I'm normally up by six, he'd call at 5, because it was 6 his time. I was so glad when Mom told him no phone until after 8 lol.
Gotta love time differences. My dd is in Okinawa right now. Her dh got stationed there for the last 3 years. (BTW CM helped me through her leaving) It's hard because when it's daytime here, it's night there. Skyping is a bitch! LOL!
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Maybe they are lonely
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Erna wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:21 pm
CotterpinDoozer wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:40 am For about a year, my dad kept forgetting we're an hour behind him, so while yes I'm normally up by six, he'd call at 5, because it was 6 his time. I was so glad when Mom told him no phone until after 8 lol.
Gotta love time differences. My dd is in Okinawa right now. Her dh got stationed there for the last 3 years. (BTW CM helped me through her leaving) It's hard because when it's daytime here, it's night there. Skyping is a bitch! LOL!
My DDs best friend was born in Okinawa, her dad was stationed there too.
Erna
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

CotterpinDoozer wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:32 pm
She hates it there. LOL! She is ready to come home. Was it Air force?
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Erna wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:41 pm
CotterpinDoozer wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:32 pm
She hates it there. LOL! She is ready to come home. Was it Air force?
I think it was Army, I'm not 100% sure. I don't know him particularly well.
Locked Previous topicNext topic