Cardi B thanks Tom Petty for flowers, seemingly not realizing he's dead: 'This is such a beautiful note'

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mommy_jules wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:41 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:02 pm
morgan wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:53 pm

Sorry, I'm not going to click on a random link. Can you tell me in your own thoughts what you're trying to say?
It’s an article that ranks states concerning how well educated it’s citizens are. Several southern states rank at the bottom.

The source is a reputable source:
CNBC.
Haven’t you ever heard of it or watched it ?
Oh , yah, I suppose you watch Faux News only.🙄
When you post this : “ I can’t even” , its hysterical. It is not even a complete sentence. It’s so grammatically incorrect it makes me nauseated.
It is an aposiopesis. An aposiopesis is a literary device of suddenly stopping in speech or intentionally not finishing a thought for dramatic effect. So it would be acceptable to use in an English paper when used properly, so more than acceptable here.
How special
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:58 pm
Mommy_jules wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:41 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:02 pm
It’s an article that ranks states concerning how well educated it’s citizens are. Several southern states rank at the bottom.

The source is a reputable source:
CNBC.
Haven’t you ever heard of it or watched it ?
Oh , yah, I suppose you watch Faux News only.🙄
When you post this : “ I can’t even” , its hysterical. It is not even a complete sentence. It’s so grammatically incorrect it makes me nauseated.
It is an aposiopesis. An aposiopesis is a literary device of suddenly stopping in speech or intentionally not finishing a thought for dramatic effect. So it would be acceptable to use in an English paper when used properly, so more than acceptable here.
How special
But you like learning new things and you appreciate it when people correct you.
KAG
Mean Girl
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:54 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:14 am
Billie.jeens wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:37 am I don’t really like or listen to country music.

Note -
Not all white artists play "country music"
Duh
I’m a Sting fan and Billy Joel, U2, Bruno Mars, etc.
Ok?
No AC/DC?
Of course no Guns and Roses!
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You know what's funny to me? I'm thinking about all these male artists with beautiful voices and they can all be considered "scruffy looking". Even "fugly". Look at Ed Sheeren for instance. Not a very attractive person. Libby would probably even consider him overweight. But he has such a beautiful voice. Can you imagine if you didn't listen to his music not even once because you didn't like his appearance?
KAG
Mean Girl
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:15 am You know what's funny to me? I'm thinking about all these male artists with beautiful voices and they can all be considered "scruffy looking". Even "fugly". Look at Ed Sheeren for instance. Not a very attractive person. Libby would probably even consider him overweight. But he has such a beautiful voice. Can you imagine if you didn't listen to his music not even once because you didn't like his appearance?
Chris Stapleton has an amazing voice, and he is most definitely scruffy looking and a little over weight. I could listen to him sing the phone book though. I also like the slightly "scruffy" look. 🤷‍♀️
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:27 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:26 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:03 am

Did I say that ?
I said I liked his music
That’s all.
Why do you people think it’s okay to gossip about me and laugh and make fun of me?
You’re like a bunch of mean girls boosting your own egos by tearing others down!
You’re examples of dysfunctional harpies.
Why? He was from the south. People had issues with the way he shook his hips. He died of an overdose of drugs on his toilet. He destroyed his family and his legacy, yes or no?
He was also obese and ate unhealthy food. BIG no no’s in her world.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:17 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:54 pm
I guess if money is the most important thing in your life.....
🤪😆
What is that suppose to mean? My response was to show you that he is a well know artist and made a lot of money. You really are something else. But I have to remember you are from the Bing Crosby era!
Didn’t Bing Crosby abuse his kids?

DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think Tom Petty’s looks actually improved with age.

Love his music and his videos. The videos are set up like mini movies acting out the lyrics. He had some pretty famous Hollywood stars in some of them.

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:05 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:26 pm

Why? He was from the south. People had issues with the way he shook his hips. He died of an overdose of drugs on his toilet. He destroyed his family and his legacy, yes or no?
No disrespect but in his last few years he did kinda remind me of the current President. Overweight, weird hair (left over from that cream stuff men used to use (brill cream?)), the way his mouth did that puckered look...
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:22 am
DSamuels wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:05 pm
No disrespect but in his last few years he did kinda remind me of the current President. Overweight, weird hair (left over from that cream stuff men used to use (brill cream?)), the way his mouth did that puckered look...
I don’t see it quite the same. I never really liked Elvis at all.

Locked Previous topicNext topic