Cardi B thanks Tom Petty for flowers, seemingly not realizing he's dead: 'This is such a beautiful note'

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SeekingPeace wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:40 pm Image :lol:
Libbylu2 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:25 pm I didn’t know he was dead .
I had to look him up. I guess it’s because I don’t really like or listen to country music.
Ok
So he’s a “ rocker “? I don’t care. I don’t like his music and he was fugly. And an addict who died of an overdose and left his family because of that.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:36 pm
Pjmm wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:34 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:07 pm

I am bias because Bruno is from Hawaii. But he is a talented kid.
I'm biased because Tom Petty is from my neck of the woods and I like him a lot. So people don't have to like him but don't put him down either. I'm sure Bruno is talented just not my type of music tbh.
I don’t know much about Petty but I agree. Nasty comments about him is unnecessary.
Just my opinion.
I didn’t like his music. He was not my types of entertainment. He didn’t even try to look good or well groomed. He was heavily into drugs. I don’t respect people who are druggies.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:03 am
SeekingPeace wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:40 pm Image :lol:
I had to look him up. I guess it’s because I don’t really like or listen to country music.
Ok
So he’s a “ rocker “? I don’t care. I don’t like his music and he was fugly. And an addict who died of an overdose and left his family because of that.
I suppose Elvis was garbage in your mind too?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:23 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:13 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:50 am
I love your grammar and sentence structure! Did you go to school down south?
🤪
What do you have against the south? There are many cities in the south that have highly educated people. I live in one. I think my city is the city to go to if you’re an engineer. The low cost of living is a big plus too.
even if someone isn't educated who the hell cares? it really has nothing to do with musical talent or someone's worth as a person. Abe Lincoln taught himself to read and was born in KY, would she snub him as a dirty uneducated southerner?
Probably.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:01 pm
Billie.jeens wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:40 pm
thunderkiss65 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:37 pm

It's hard for some people to let go of their prejudices and stereotypical ideas. We haven't *progressed* beyond this stage in our country yet, and its a sad thing.
Libby is not a normal person
Judge nothing by her actions
Define "normal"?
Sentient would be a start.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Country?
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Please remember to follow site guidelines app.php/rules

And group rules: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11747
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:09 am
SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:36 pm
Pjmm wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:34 pm

I'm biased because Tom Petty is from my neck of the woods and I like him a lot. So people don't have to like him but don't put him down either. I'm sure Bruno is talented just not my type of music tbh.
I don’t know much about Petty but I agree. Nasty comments about him is unnecessary.
Just my opinion.
I didn’t like his music. He was not my types of entertainment. He didn’t even try to look good or well groomed. He was heavily into drugs. I don’t respect people who are druggies.
Yes he died of a heart attack brought on by a mixture of various prescribed drugs.
'Petty's wife and daughter said he had multiple medical problems, including emphysema, knee difficulties "and most significantly a fractured hip". He was prescribed pain medication for these issues and informed on the day of his death that his hip had graduated to a full break. The statement read, "[it] is our feeling that the pain was simply unbearable and was the cause for his over use of medication.[..] We feel confident that this was, as the coroner found, an unfortunate accident".[85]'
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Petty#Death

I will add every rocker including those you listen to have certainly drank partied and used drugs. Dislike his music if you like but please don't be a hypocrite or mean.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Linaluo wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:01 am
Country?
Ok
It’s “rock “ but I didn’t like his music or him.
Crazymom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:34 am
Linaluo wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:01 am
Country?
Ok
It’s “rock “ but I didn’t like his music or him.
I understand not liking a type of music or Even a certain artist, but you know nothing about the man to not like him. I don’t care for most rap music but I’m not going to go around saying lil what’s his face is a bad person or that I don’t like them as a person because I don’t know anything about them.

You know sting used drugs too but I guess he’s more Klassy because he didn’t die from taking prescription drugs for pain.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.desere ... HAVIOR.amp
Locked Previous topicNext topic