Which Disney movies do you NOT like.....

AnakinVader

Unread post

I can't stand, Dumbo, Bambi, Pinocchio or Fantasia..... I am also not a huge fan of Frozen

Which Disney animated movies do you not like?
Iffrinn
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

KaibAzula wrote: ↑Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:32 pm I can't stand, Dumbo, Bambi, Pinocchio or Fantasia..... I am also not a huge fan of Frozen

I loved all those you listed, except Frozen. I can take it or leave it. I also was not a huge fan of Tangled, Tarzan, or Wreck It Ralph. I don't hate them, just don't care for them much. Feel the same way about Brave.
DeleteAccount
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I like them all, but I am indifferent to Frozen. Don't care for it, but I don't necessarily dislike it either. I think I just got sick of hearing Let It Go all of the time, lol.
mama_danetta
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I can't stand Dumbo now that I'm a mom. It makes me a wreck.
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I like most of them. The only one I can't watch is the Fox and the hound. I cry like a baby every time.
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I can't think of one that I don't like.
Squirrelcat
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I can’t stand Fantasia
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Snow White's voice annoys the hell out of me. Dumbo makes me cry since I've had a kid. 😭😭😭
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Deleted User 244

Unread post

KaibAzula wrote: ↑Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:32 pm I can't stand, Dumbo, Bambi, Pinocchio or Fantasia..... I am also not a huge fan of Frozen

I love Frozen!
Deleted User 244

Unread post

Iffrinn wrote: ↑Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:38 pm

I loved all those you listed, except Frozen. I can take it or leave it. I also was not a huge fan of Tangled, Tarzan, or Wreck It Ralph. I don't hate them, just don't care for them much. Feel the same way about Brave.
I love Tangled and Wreck it Ralph.
Locked Previous topicNext topic