Should insurances have to cover IVF or other fertility treatments?

RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:10 am
RedBottoms wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:01 am
Anonymous 9 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:52 am
You just want others to be envious of you and won't stop until they tell you just that.
Not so much that. I just want people to acknowledge my good points as much as they nitpick at my faults.
Why is that important to you?

Do you think im better because i never suffered a miscarriage? Or because im not infertile?
No. I am glad you didn't go through that. Its awful and honestly I probably would not wish it on my worst enemy. But if it was not you-some other anon on this thread basically implied in a snarky bitchy ass way that me and anyone else infertile was infertile for a reason because we are bad people or bad mothers or some bullshit. And I take high offense at that. Some of the nicest and best mothers I know were infertile. I am not even talking about myself. Most of my friends went through some infertility. I met them kinda in that way.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:15 am
RedBottoms wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:01 am

Not so much that. I just want people to acknowledge my good points as much as they nitpick at my faults.

Do you think im better because i never suffered a miscarriage? Or because im not infertile?
No. I am glad you didn't go through that. Its awful and honestly I probably would not wish it on my worst enemy. But if it was not you-some other anon on this thread basically implied in a snarky B*tch ass way that me and anyone else infertile was infertile for a reason because we are bad people or bad mothers or some sh*t. And I take high offense at that. Some of the nicest and best mothers I know were infertile. I am not even talking about myself. Most of my friends went through some infertility. I met them kinda in that way.
You're doing the exact same thing when you talk about your marriage vs someone on their 3rd divorce.

It doesn't help anyone being told either of those things. But you don't care if it's helpful you just want others to be envious of you.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:24 am

No. I am glad you didn't go through that. Its awful and honestly I probably would not wish it on my worst enemy. But if it was not you-some other anon on this thread basically implied in a snarky B*tch ass way that me and anyone else infertile was infertile for a reason because we are bad people or bad mothers or some sh*t. And I take high offense at that. Some of the nicest and best mothers I know were infertile. I am not even talking about myself. Most of my friends went through some infertility. I met them kinda in that way.
You're doing the exact same thing when you talk about your marriage vs someone on their 3rd divorce.

It doesn't help anyone being told either of those things. But you don't care if it's helpful you just want others to be envious of you.
the difference is you don't choose to be infertile-you choose your spouse and you choose to work on your marriage or not. One is a choice-the other is a biological thing you really have no control over

and being not great at marriage does not make you a bad person. My best friend is on her second marriage. My mom is on her second marriage. Two women I love. But are they good at marriage? No. Not as good as me. It is what it is
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:26 am

the difference is you don't choose to be infertile-you choose your spouse and you choose to work on your marriage or not. One is a choice-the other is a biological thing you really have no control over

and being not great at marriage does not make you a bad person. My best friend is on her second marriage. My mom is on her second marriage. Two women I love. But are they good at marriage? No. Not as good as me. It is what it is
But are they good at marriage? No. Not as good as me. It is what it is <--- This is what me, Lucky, and others are talking about! It's NOT NOT NOT NOT a competition.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymom*23/6/364
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:39 am

But are they good at marriage? No. Not as good as me. It is what it is <--- This is what me, Lucky, and others are talking about! It's NOT NOT NOT NOT a competition.
I don't believe she can understand this concept, even if you used crayons and or hand puppets. She NEEDS to feel superior over something and this is the only thing she has.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

You missed my point.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymom*23/6/364 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:43 am
MistressMonster wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:39 am

I don't believe she can understand this concept, even if you used crayons and or hand puppets. She NEEDS to feel superior over something and this is the only thing she has.
Right on.
Anonymous 16

Unread post

Will you just stop? Get off that damn horse you're on and see things through someone else's eyes instead of your own distorted ones for once. wow.
Not as good as me. Holy shit. And you really wonder why no one wants to celebrate your birthday? Really?
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 16 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:41 pm

Will you just stop? Get off that damn horse you're on and see things through someone else's eyes instead of your own distorted ones for once. wow.
Not as good as me. Holy shit. And you really wonder why no one wants to celebrate your birthday? Really?
Actually the divorced Friend was the only one that did something for my birthday. So there goes your theory
Anonymous 9

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:47 pm
Anonymous 16 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:41 pm

Not as good as me. Holy sh*t. And you really wonder why no one wants to celebrate your birthday? Really?
Actually the divorced Friend was the only one that did something for my birthday. So there goes your theory
I'm super jealous that you got to spend your birthday with a loser.
Locked Previous topicNext topic