'No doctor can predict someone’s future health'

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:04 pm
Nerdymom wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:12 am
Libbylu2 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:19 am You nailed it!
BJ is so devoted to her xenophobic mindset that she can’t comprehend reality.
If she was able to open her mind to new information , she could finally find some understanding of this whole situation just by reading your posts about this topic and many others.
But she’s not able ....
too bad.

You have gone entirely off topic here, please stay on topic.
Yah and BJ NEVER does that , huh.
She insults and goes off topic all the time.
I do not understand why she’s still allowed to be a member here. On CM she was well known for bad behavior.
I’ll NEVER get over the day that she posted how she was going to celebrate “on the day John McCain dies”. And she’s continuing the same cold blooded behavior here.
Then there are a couple others who spend their time baiting me - and I’ll admit quite often I take their bait.

I’m so done with being the target , the victim blaming here.

You can ban me if you want .
The mod/admin team deals with issues as they happen, we deal with what is happening right now not what has happened in the past. If you feel there is a problem you are free to contact admin.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:10 pm

I do not understand why she’s still allowed to be a member here. On CM she was well known for bad behavior.
I’ll NEVER get over the day that she posted how she was going to celebrate “on the day John McCain dies”. And she’s continuing the same cold blooded behavior here.
Then there are a couple others who spend their time baiting me - and I’ll admit quite often I take their bait.

The mod/admin team deals with issues as they happen, we deal with what is happening right now not what has happened in the past. If you feel there is a problem you are free to contact admin.
That’s a very inefficient and frankly biased way to handle the issue.
Im so done here.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:10 pm

Thank you.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

I think Trump wrote the doctor's note himself like last time

Only morons would believe this shit
Locked Previous topicNext topic