My brother is getting married in Negril in 2020

Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m excited. I’ve never been anywhere
And in November I’m going on a cruise and then in 2020, we’re going to Jamaica!!!
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Awesome! Where at in Negril. At a resort? We just went to Jamaica in January, but we were at Ocho Rios. It is such an awesome place! You will have so much fun!
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I've always wanted to visit Jamacia. And Bermuda. I want to see the businessmen going to work in their Bermuda shorts! lol!
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yay, I live to travel outside the U.S
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:38 pm Awesome! Where at in Negril. At a resort? We just went to Jamaica in January, but we were at Ocho Rios. It is such an awesome place! You will have so much fun!
Royalton resorts, I just looked them up. They are adult only. I was looking forward to taking my kids to Jamaica.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

How exciting! I’m happy for you. You deserve some enjoyment, relaxation and peace in your life.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:14 pm I’m excited. I’ve never been anywhere
And in November I’m going on a cruise and then in 2020, we’re going to Jamaica!!!
Nice! Hope you have an absolutely awesome time!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:23 pm
Poietes wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:38 pm Awesome! Where at in Negril. At a resort? We just went to Jamaica in January, but we were at Ocho Rios. It is such an awesome place! You will have so much fun!
Royalton resorts, I just looked them up. They are adult only. I was looking forward to taking my kids to Jamaica.
I would see if they allow kids in for just the wedding. If they do maybe you could stay at another resort and just go there for the wedding.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I went to Negril 26 years ago with an old rich boyfriend. Wow. I remember flying into Negril and there were small planes used to smuggle drugs crashed and left.

We stayed at Hedonism. Crazy resort.
TheMomster
Countess
Countess

Unread post

My ex and I went to Ocho Rios a lifetime ago. We stayed at Couples Sans Souci. Someday I will make it back!
Locked Previous topicNext topic