I feel like one of those crazy people

Anonymous 1

Unread post

It might snow here tomorrow. It hasn't snowed since 2009 and even then it only lasted a few hours. I went grocery shopping today and the cashier asked me if I was stocking up for the snow storm. Umm no. I'm not worried about that I just needed to go grocery shopping! I'm ok in the snow anyways I have 4 wheel drive and snow tires (steep driveway so it would be needed to get out if it does snow but otherwise its because my parents have a cabin in the snow we visit). I just thought it was funny that people would stock up for a small chance of a little bit of snow.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

What state are you in?
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No snow since 2009? :( Are you glad to be expecting some?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

They go crazy around here everytime there is a snow forecast.
Everyone rushes to the grocery stores like the stores will close down for weeks and they do the same thing at the gas stations, lol
Deleted User 172

Unread post

We get snow every once in a while. At least what we call snow. It doesn't stick for too long and just melts off within a couple of hours.
We dont really bother with supplies if snow is in the forecast.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

It's a pain in the ass if we get a lot of snow. The snow plows didn't even plow the streets in our neighborhood when we got 13 inches a month ago. It was several days before the roads were passable by vehicles without 4 wheel drive.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I got to get salt tomorrow. We are forecasted to get 17 hoursi of freezing rain on Wednesday. I have some but not enough to do the drive and walkways.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:53 pm I got to get salt tomorrow. We are forecasted to get 17 hoursi of freezing rain on Wednesday. I have some but not enough to do the drive and walkways.
I need to get salt tomorrow too... My water softener is low. Florida problems...
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

jas wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:04 pm
highlandmum wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:53 pm I got to get salt tomorrow. We are forecasted to get 17 hoursi of freezing rain on Wednesday. I have some but not enough to do the drive and walkways.
I need to get salt tomorrow too... My water softener is low. Florida problems...
Come to think of it i should check that as well
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:41 pm What state are you in?
California
Locked Previous topicNext topic