Big chested ladies get in here...

RedBottoms

Unread post

I usually just wear a tank top or undershirt under a button down shirt. So even if it gaps-you can't see anything.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sorry, I’m not help cause I don’t like minimizers.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I guess I'm not quite big enough. I'm a 36D but I've never really had a problem with button down shirts. But I also often wear them with a cami underneath and leave the top few buttons unbuttoned so the cami peeks through. Sorry I'm not much help.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Thanks!
My plan is to load up a bunch on Prime Wardrobe and see what works best. I think I can order up to eight without having to pay for them up front :)
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:26 pm I guess I'm not quite big enough. I'm a 36D but I've never really had a problem with button down shirts. But I also often wear them with a cami underneath and leave the top few buttons unbuttoned so the cami peeks through. Sorry I'm not much help.
Unfortunately, leaving more than the top two buttons undone - even with a camisole is not an option. Going to try a few different bra and shirt combinations.
As a last resort, I may get some bigger shirts and have them tailored.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:57 am What's the best minimizer bra based on comfort, support and how much it reduces?
My work requires us to wear button front shirts (which I hate) and I need to find something to keep me from busting out of it in front of our customers, lol!
Larger size tops will fit but often look too big and shapeless on me. I currently wear a 38DD and was thinking about using my Amazon Wardrobe to order a few to try out and am looking for any suggestions on which ones might be best.
Thanks!
That is the exact same size I am and never have issues with blouses. Simply throw a safety pin in the middle near your chest and problem solved. Your boobs and body will ache from trying to squish something that isn't made too.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I feel the pain. I rarely wear button downs for that reason. When I do, I have to wear a t-shirt or Cami underneath.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm a 40DD and I buy Vanity Fair bras. I don't know that they minimize but they are full coverage and I've never been told I look inappropriate at work.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I gave up and just wear a sports bra.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

CandTmom wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:44 pm I gave up and just wear a sports bra.
I tried that also. Just gave me that uni-boob look. Not very flattering at all.
Locked Previous topicNext topic